4 Nation & PM's XIII Train-on squads - 6 Broncos

T

The Brizz

Deactivated
Mar 4, 2008
Mullen's issue is he is crap whenever he has someone crap with him. He was great when Joey was still there and he is great when Kidley plays halves but whenever they had Walsh, Dureau or Rogers there he is generally awful. He prefers to play second receiver (due to his gun running game) and that gives him more time to think he has to play with someone who is willing to call the shots the majority of the time. Would play great for NSW with Pearce or Carney next to him in the 7 I reckon.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
The Brizz said:
Would play great for NSW with Pearce or Carney next to him in the 7 I reckon.
while thats probably true, the NSW selectors would be absolute morons if they dont go Carney/Pearce for NSW from now on. that combination chosen for all 3 games year in year out (obviously barring huge form drops) scares me.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
LOLZ David Campese

Wallabies legend David Campese says Kangaroos selectors should pick his nephew Terry at five-eighth rather than "pushing Darren Lockyer out in a wheelchair".

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html

We don't need selection advice from a union hasbeen.

1.True this hasn't been Locky's BEST year, but it also hasn't been his worst and he isn't out of form.
2. Locky's precence is more than about what he himself does on the field but how he leads and inspires the players around him
3. Locky is the Australian Captain. You don't drop the national captain of any team unless they are woefully woefully out of form (it would be worse than a political party back-stabbing and getting rid of the sitting Prime Minister)
4. Yes, Terry Campese has had a decent season, but if you were going to drop the equal best player ever to make way for a younger man - you'd go for Pearce or Carney before Campese.

In summary David Campese - STFU!!!!

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
The Rock said:
[quote="Je$ter":2p6ka1ke][quote="The Rock":2p6ka1ke]Personally I would have had Jarrod Mullen as captain.

NSW are daft to not give him a crack. He's made for origin.[/quote:2p6ka1ke]

Not sure if you're taking the piss or not. But yes, I actually think Mullen has been hard done by a few times.[/quote:2p6ka1ke]

Nah I truly think he is good. Better option than Pearce I reckon.

L

lyn

QCup Player
May 6, 2008
Flutterby said:
LOLZ David Campese

Wallabies legend David Campese says Kangaroos selectors should pick his nephew Terry at five-eighth rather than "pushing Darren Lockyer out in a wheelchair".

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 66,00.html

We don't need selection advice from a union hasbeen.

1.True this hasn't been Locky's BEST year, but it also hasn't been his worst and he isn't out of form.
2. Locky's precence is more than about what he himself does on the field but how he leads and inspires the players around him
3. Locky is the Australian Captain. You don't drop the national captain of any team unless they are woefully woefully out of form (it would be worse than a political party back-stabbing and getting rid of the sitting Prime Minister)
4. Yes, Terry Campese has had a decent season, but if you were going to drop the equal best player ever to make way for a younger man - you'd go for Pearce or Carney before Campese.

In summary David Campese - STFU!!!!

Haha what an idiot. I think this has been one of Locky's better season in a long time. At both club and origin level, he has really surprised everyone I think.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
As I posted on Facebook, does David Campese now want the selectors to push Terry Campese out in a wheelchair?

Crazy Sam

Crazy Sam

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I'm sure when Lockyer runs out for the first test he can offer his wheelchair to Terry.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Coxy said:
As I posted on Facebook, does David Campese now want the selectors to push Terry Campese out in a wheelchair?

I will defend Campo - all the awesome blokes rupture their left acl!

ivanhungryjak

ivanhungryjak

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Sep 8, 2009
Crazy Sam said:
I'm sure when Lockyer runs out for the first test he can offer his wheelchair to Terry.
Ha, ha, ha! Ain't karma a bitch! [eusa_clap.gi

S

smiley

BRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Kurt Baptise, Gerard Beale, Andrew Clayton, Dane Gagai, Corey Norman and Tariq Sims have been named in the Junior Kangaroos Train-on squad to play the Junior Kiwis in October.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Swordfish
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • MrMoore
  • I bleed Maroon
  • kiwi2
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.