OFFICIAL 5 NRLW Elite Players sign for Brisbane

Ali Brigginshaw, Millie Boyle, Tamika Upton, Tarryn Aiken and Amber Hall have all returned to be part of the Broncos’ push for a fourth NRLW title:

That's huge. Was worried that a fair few of them (especially Upton) would sign for Gold Coast.

Posted this in my general football thread this morning. Seems to get swallowed up by Origin talk

Its a good start - hopefully the others fall in now and we can dominate again. We deserve good news :P

That's huge. Was worried that a fair few of them (especially Upton) would sign for Gold Coast.
I was super confident following the Titans announcement. I did think Aiken might go there after she’s played for the Titans in their touch teams.

Curious to see how (and who) the rest of the marquees are, there’s still 20 amongst 4 teams.

It seems that the recruitment/retention team of our women's team actually prioritises signings appropriately. Getting the spine largely sorted and a couple of forward leaders. It would be good to secure lernarduzzi and robinson next.

This central contracting system seems like another strategy to eliminate the broncos dominance. It is funny how systems are brought in to "even up" the comp when the broncos are strong, but when we struggle or other teams dominate there is nothing wrong with the current system.

Ali Brigginshaw, Millie Boyle, Tamika Upton, Tarryn Aiken and Amber Hall have all returned to be part of the Broncos’ push for a fourth NRLW title:

That is so good. Would break my heart to see Millie in a Titans jersey.

As long as we got Boyle, Aiken, Brigginshaw and Upton, I was happy.

Hopefully we can keep Lenarduzzi and Robinson.

What’s the go with Pilley? Is she still a target for the Broncos?

Robbo, Lenarduzzi, Loz Brown and Brill should be our next signings. Back rowers are needed still, so a Raftstrand-Smith wouldn’t go astray. Brander is still injured and Elliston has only just started running again. Ward still injured as well

a squad I’d be happy with going forward:

1. Tamika Upton
2. Shenae Ciesiolka
3. Julia Robinson
4. Lauren Brown
5. Lauren Dam
6. Tarryn Aiken
7. Ali Brigginshaw
8. Millie Boyle
9. Lavinia Gould
10. Chelsea Lenarduzzi
11. Tiana Raftstrand-Smith
12. Amber Hall
13. Destiny Brill

14. Romy Teitzel
15. Brianna Clark
16. Shannon Mato
17. Shaniah Power

18. Zara Canfield
19. Rona Peters
20. Taylor Adeline-Mapusua
21. Mariah Storch
22. Natassja Purontakanen
23. Emma Manzelmann
24. Makenzie Weale

It’s a touch greedy, but it’s got some youth in Canfield, Dam, TRS, Weale and Manzelmann there to bring through and make part of the club, while providing enough depth with the longer season and possible injuries. Peters is only a maybe for NRLW at this stage, but Origin proves she’s still got it, even if only used in bursts.

The bench and 18-22 probably deserve starting spots, but they’re all Queensland based and potentially not top 30 (Teitzel, Clark and Power a good chance to be though ) so it’s really either us or the Tits and why would you want to go there when you can be helping us go for 4 in a row

I think House earned another shot this season, was the form back rower of the BHP. Romy Teitzel and Brill I think will surprise people this year.

I think House earned another shot this season, was the form back rower of the BHP. Romy Teitzel and Brill I think will surprise people this year.
Thought I heard somewhere that house was giving away rugby league after bhp? True or false?

Thought I heard somewhere that house was giving away rugby league after bhp? True or false?
I was under that impression as well, so much as she’s said it herself. If she’s open to a swansong, I’d be happy with that as her form would warrant selection, but her points tier may be a bit too high for our liking

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.