A badboy-less Broncos

Mum-the-meatloaf

Mum-the-meatloaf

QCup Player
Dec 6, 2019
With the news that TPJ is leaving the Broncos.
Lodge's prior departure and the media releases from Dikin painting a picture that 'bad boys' will be ejected - who are out our intimidators.

I'm thinking TC and Riki as they mature. A season or two does a lot in the NRL. Have a look at the OG JWH. A slip of a lad compared to now.

Flegler if he can agro up and not be a Muppet.

Gamble is just about the only mongrel left in this side. Haas is a tough nut but he really doesn't have the intimidation factor that other players like TPJ have. We really have adopted too much of a nice guy attitude within the club and it is costing us mentally.

Gamble is just about the only mongrel left in this side. Haas is a tough nut but he really doesn't have the intimidation factor that other players like TPJ have. We really have adopted too much of a nice guy attitude within the club and it is costing us mentally.
Yeah we were going so well with the multiple shit attitudes. Now they are gone I worried we might win our first spoon.

This is why we should have went for Kapow when we had the chance.

But Ryan James will bring mongrel to the pack if we can land him.

We have Alex Glenn.

841f3a69535b266ff2706d3cd2fb2214.jpg

With the news that TPJ is leaving the Broncos.
Lodge's prior departure and the media releases from Dikin painting a picture that 'bad boys' will be ejected - who are out our intimidators.

I'm thinking TC and Riki as they mature. A season or two does a lot in the NRL. Have a look at the OG JWH. A slip of a lad compared to now.

Flegler if he can agro up and not be a Muppet.

I don't know what classifies someone as a "bad boy" but I can tell you exclusively, no opposition fan likes Tyson Gamble

I dont get people talking flegler up as an enforcer. I have not seen him attempt to put a heavy hit on, charge out of the line or run from the back fence at all.

He jersey/collar grabs in defence and stops moving once the ball passes him.

I just must not be seeing it.

We may not have enforcers but we can develop more trash talkers like gamble just to get in players’ heads

we aint, going nowhere
we aint, going nowhere
we can't be stopped now, because it's bad boys 4 lyfe

We may not have enforcers but we can develop more trash talkers like gamble just to get in players’ heads

The play where he essentially made the marker offside and then ran at him was brilliant, you'd expect that from your dummy half. Old mate Luke Garner had a terrible afternoon dealing with Gamble on that edge

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • marw
  • Galah
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • TimWhatley
  • Fitzy
  • Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • Splinter
  • Loch Ness Monster
  • lynx000
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Manofoneway
  • Porthoz
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • Fozz
... and 48 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.