A new Broncos fan is born/stories of your conversion

For my tenth birthday I went with my grandad an uncle of mine to a Broncos trial against the Raiders in Toowoomba, this is 2005 btw. Such a great night out seeing the Broncos win 24-20 after being behind and i saw my first and only streaker at a sporting event. Some guy ran onto the ground in the line of defense and i grabbed the binoculars and watched police chase this guy around and eventually crash tackle him and arrest him. Grandad said he had never seen someone laugh as hard as me that night.

Good memories

I was at a game at QE2 and a naked lady streaked with only giant broncos hands on. The security guards let her run the length of the field. First and only time I've seen security guards just let them run. haha.

The hilarious bit was that I was sitting behind some 13yo boys with video camera who kept zooming in on the cheer leaders bosoms all game, when they realised they actually had a naked lady on the field they lost their tiny little minds and couldn't get their shit together to get the camera zoomed in on her. LOL!

I was at a game at QE2 and a naked lady streaked with only giant broncos hands on. The security guards let her run the length of the field. First and only time I've seen security guards just let them run. haha.

The hilarious bit was that I was sitting behind some 13yo boys with video camera who kept zooming in on the cheer leaders bosoms all game, when they realised they actually had a naked lady on the field they lost their tiny little minds and couldn't get their shit together to get the camera zoomed in on her. LOL!

Bahahahaha!!!!
Makes me think of me 35yrs ago haha.
No fone back then, same hormones though.
Thanks mrslong
I like you

lol I was at that game and would have been about 13. First naked chick I saw in real life! Think I wrote about it in another thread about earliest games you can remember attending.

That was the prelim against Roosters, wasn't it?

Unread

Active Now

• Brocko
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • barker
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jedhead
  • Fitzy
  • Jazza
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • Midean
  • broncsgoat
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • Gympie devil
  • Fatboy
  • Galah
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.