A New Concept

levikade said:
wont be much longer, hes getting reaaal grey

I think he has given up on Just for Men and decided to let nature take its course.

m1c said:
Gallen needs a holiday for his late shot on Inglis.
But what happen with the pile driving tackle Lockyer made?

to his credit he no longer looks like a koala with 2 black eyes....

just a koala on death row

Bucking Beads said:
m1c said:

that only looked bad cos thaiday came in and accentuated the spear movement

m1c said:
It was no worse than Uates so you'd imagine not a lot..
Two different lifting tackles but I doubt anything will happen to Lockyer unless he has carry over points.

Surely they wouldn't charge Locky for that? I don't even reckon it was dangerous. The guy's head was basically on the ground before he lifted. not dangerous at all.

Bucking Beads said:
m1c said:

Haha, pile driver? It was hardly a "driving" tackle.

It was lockyer making the tackle after all [icon_lol1.

Gallen, Locky and Ennis all cleared. Geeze the Blues are lucky its a different set of rules for origin. You can debate the Gallen and Locky ones all you like, but I don't think there's any doubt Ennis would have got 2 weeks with his history if that hit on Parker was made in club colours.

Isn't that the second time Ennis gets off in the last month with absolutely nothing?
He's the media and NRL love child, always gets special treatment.

Twiztid said:
m1c said:
It was no worse than Uates so you'd imagine not a lot..
Two different lifting tackles but I doubt anything will happen to Lockyer unless he has carry over points.
Has Lockyer ever had any points?
Serious question.

yes, i would complain about the refs even if QLD hadve won. ive done it in the past and ill do it until the refs get their $hit straight.

my team winning doesnt change the fact that the referees did a terrible job.

Wha wha wha. It's fuckin origin. Man up, or don't play.

Errr suspend him for this... errr suspend him for that. Get fucked. If you can't play tough, don't fuckin play. If you want to play origin, expect a bit of dirty play.

Nothing last night deserved a second look. The refs should have maybe shown some penalties, nothing more.

Hayne & Archer have to be the refs. You should always pick the best available, and sadly, those two are the best available.
Tim Mander should be in the box. I find he makes the most logical decisions. I always relax when I know he's the Video Ref when the Broncos are playing, even when it's a no try it's pretty much always the right decision. I cower in fear when it's Hampstead, Smith or Ward.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Broncosgirl
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • Maroon4life
  • HVbronco
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Ondi
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.