A Really Neat Little Ice-Breaker

FaithinHook

FaithinHook

NRL Player
Jun 4, 2013
Hey guys

As most of you would BE aware, the forum has had
quite a steady influx of new subscribers over recent weeks. There seems to be a really great mix nowadays on BHQ in terms of diversity of fans, ages, and opinions. One thing I have particularly noticed is that some of the new folk here seem to be of a relatively young age. Or, maybe thats just because I'm getting older and a little greyer lol.

Anyways, I was trying to come up with a more effective way for us older subscribers to better be able to engage with the younger set amongst us. Think of it as, well, a coming together of both minds and generations.

What I thought may work would be a neat little icebreaker where we could perhaps get to know one another a little better. AND what better way than to discuss our favorite team - the NRMA Brisbane Broncos :)

So, I thought to kick things off, it would be really neat to get everybody, old and new, to write a few words about their favorite Broncos win over the past 1-2 years. To make things easy, why don't we just make it 'favorite/best win since Hook has been Head Coach'?!

Really looking forward to your responses on this one!

Last edited:
Damn right Son Edo! One of, if not, MY all time favorite. I know I am gonna cop some flak over what I write next, but I don't care. I still get goosebumps thinking back to that nite! I still had tears streaming down my cheeks on the
train ride home!

Anyways, lovin your thoughts so far guys - keep em rolling!

And how about those games against the Warriors? Absolute crackers.

Yeahhhhh! How bout that semi we won against them Son Edo?! Man I was so pumped walkn outta Suncorp that nite. Felt 10 foot tall and bulletproof hey lol

I don't understand why anyone would have a grudge against FaithinHook, he's a nice bloke.

I think MY favourite moment with Hook WAS when he was axed by the club for NOT performing well enough and being an overall BAD coach, oh wait that hasn't happened yet.

Broncos semi vs Bulldogs 2006.

2uzowuv.gif

Kumbaya my lord, kumbayaaaaa... Kumbaya my lord kumbayaaaaa

Beating Manly at Brooky is always good, '11 I think....(not so good last year though)

Dunno about anyone else but I haven't heard a fan refer their favourite club as the NRMA Brisbane Broncos.....

Last edited:
Dunno about anyone else but I haven't heard a fan refer their favourite club as the NRMA Brisbane Broncos.....

I think we should just embrace it. They certainly don't deserve to be called WOW Brisbane Broncos any more.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • Tmac
  • Manifesto
  • winslow_wong
  • Midean
  • broncoscope
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mr Fourex
  • LGH
  • Morkel
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.