ABL

Kris said:
If I've got nothing better to do, then count me in. :-P

I actually played baseball when I was little lol. So it'd be alright to watch.

It's pretty big in all the Asian countries isn't it?

I'll come along on the 11th of December unless I get a better offer :P

Aeetee said:
Sweet, so far we have:

Aeetee
Bannermania
Nashy

Who else... come on Flutterby, you know you miss that sexy beast that is "The Nashy".

And Coxy you said you would come, I have given fair warning and plenty of time for you to cancel any plans that you may have and reschedule :mrgreen:

Fozz you keen....

I spoke to Jebba he'll let me know closer to the date.

Hammo, Kris, Russo etc etc

Anyone else wanna give it a look in.....

I have to wait until my work roster comes out about a week before; however given I am having a week off starting Dec 13th, there is a pretty fair chance I'll be working the whole weekend of the 11th and 12th

Would love to hit up the baseball to check it out one day. I'd love to get a Bandits Baseball cap if they have them.

draggx said:
Kris said:

Not in the Philippines lol. Basketball's HUGE over there. We just played baseball at school, but yeah, it's not huge nationally.

Kris said:
draggx said:
Kris said:

Not in the Philippines lol. Basketball's HUGE over there. We just played baseball at school, but yeah, it's not huge nationally.

baseball is huge in Japan, China and Sth Korea.. but yeah not sure about everywhere else in Asia

If anyone is interested they're calling for volunteers.

If you have a kid you should volunteer them to be a ball/bat boy! My little bro used to be a ball boy back in the day. He loved it, got to dress up in the full uniform and sit on the field next to the dug out with the players.

He ended up getting friends with the players and they'd give him their broken bats and stuff...great for the young kiddo's!

If I wanted to see a retard try and throw a ball, I can do it for free at a special school.

Nashy said:
If I wanted to see a retard try and throw a ball, I can do it for free at a special school.

staple is a type of two-pronged fastener, usually metal, used for joining or binding materials together. Large staples might be used with a hammer or staple gun for masonry, roofing, corrugated boxes and other heavy-duty uses. Smaller staples are used with a stapler to attach pieces of paper together; such staples are a permanent and durable fastener for paper documents, unlike the paper clip.

So this is still a goer for tomorrow?

So where shall we meet up?

You can meet me at the Mt Gravatt Bowl (ie I'm working)

I am out, four out work shuts down for 2weeks soon and since I only just started it will be unpaid.

Damn money :(

It's not the first time. I'll be at the Jube drowning my tears with alcohol.

Alcohol, the cause of and solution to life's problems.

Lol i didn't think it was confirmed?

No can do for me anyways. I have a Christmas party to go to.

Unread

Active Now

• Canga
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.