NEWS 'Abysmal, unacceptable': Legends unload on Broncos

Choc's dismissive slur saying the Broncos don't do anything for his people was a pretty shit statement to make. Tallis was at least up front and working for Souffs at the time.

The ultimate "one that got away"?

Oh I beg to differ...

Although I tell you what, if Inglis signed with Broncos, he would not have had to wait 4 years for a premiership.

Choc's dismissive slur saying the Broncos don't do anything for his people was a pretty shit statement to make. Tallis was at least up front and working for Souffs at the time.

Because Bennett dared to play Walters at 5\8 instead of Mundine makes our club racist no doubt.

I wouldn't worry about Mundine if I were anyone else, the bloke is a massive twat and it's nothing to do with his heritage.

What happened with us and JYYs salary and our salary cap?

I believe we honoured his contract, did that count towards our cap?

In regards to the ultimate "one that got away" comment, I think Andrew Johns and Johnathan Thurston rank higher than GI.

Cam Smith would be the undisputed number 1 IMO.

I agree. I hate the **** but he would have solved our hooker problems over the past 10 years at least which has been a massive headache for the club. The Broncs have never been flush with quality hookers.

I agree. I hate the **** but he would have solved our hooker problems over the past 10 years at least which has been a massive headache for the club. The Broncs have never been flush with quality hookers.

That is because they went all in on McCullough, ..... and here we are.

Priddis, Lee, Driscoll and Ryan were all at the club at the same time. All quality hookers although the last two struggled badly with injury.

What position worth 300k could he competently fill? 300 fucking k. Keep in mind this is a guy who has trouble counting and thinks planes don't fly in the rain.
What ever you’ve been told about needing to do well in school is bullshit, just become a footy player.

What happened with us and JYYs salary and our salary cap?

I believe we honoured his contract, did that count towards our cap?
JJY's injury was new and career ending so the Broncos were able to pay out the remainder of his contract without it going on the cap

JJY's injury was new and career ending so the Broncos were able to pay out the remainder of his contract without it going on the cap

I'm pretty sure it was included in the cap, and even the year after the injury, his full contract value was carried on the cap.

I'm pretty sure it was included in the cap, and even the year after the injury, his full contract value was carried on the cap.

It it was then so should Greg’s, if not then same

Last edited:

Active Now

• broncs30
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  • Justwin
  • Behold
  • Johnny92
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
  • lynx000
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.