NEWS 'Abysmal, unacceptable': Legends unload on Broncos

Jebus, he doesn't hold back does he! Is he bitter, does he speak some truth, I dunno.

I know tallis is a bit of a baffoon however his comments today on triple m around a certain area of the club is both alarming and frightening.
His comments relating to a certain manager having 19 players on the books and also managing the coach are a big concern to me. This manager is also the one that cause trouble at the tigers when he had their big names and held the club to ransom. This manager also looks after McGuire as well so you have to wonder.... Who is actually running this club and who is pulling the strings.....
I know you can't black ban them however coming from a finance background you need to spread your risk so you don't get caught book heavy with 1 majority asset. This guy has over 50% of our roster and our coach. **** me that is dangerous business.. it stinks in my opinion..

I know tallis is a bit of a baffoon however his comments today on triple m around a certain area of the club is both alarming and frightening.
His comments relating to a certain manager having 19 players on the books and also managing the coach are a big concern to me. This manager is also the one that cause trouble at the tigers when he had their big names and held the club to ransom. This manager also looks after McGuire as well so you have to wonder.... Who is actually running this club and who is pulling the strings.....
I know you can't black ban them however coming from a finance background you need to spread your risk so you don't get caught book heavy with 1 majority asset. This guy has over 50% of our roster and our coach. **** me that is dangerous business.. it stinks in my opinion..

Spot on

This deserves a thread of it's own.

Last edited:
Who is the manager and who are the players.

Seriously! Would this be impacting on any hesitance/reluctance by the coach to drop players?

Last edited:
The NRL Lurker: The player manager with too much power at Brisbane Broncos

This could get ugly

The Broncos have had a spluttering start to the season - and many within the camp are concerned at the influence player manager Isaac Moses has on the club. Moses has no less than 14 players in the Broncos ranks - as well as coach Anthony Seibold. Officials are concerned he has a huge influence on Seibold and that could cause problems down the track.The pair are already in an awkward situation over back-rower Alex Glenn.

The club is attempting to move Glenn onto a rival NRL club - but keeping him in the top grade so his chances of getting a contract elsewhere are enhanced.
The power of managers over coaches and players is becoming an increasing problem in the game. And if the Broncos continue to struggle despite their five-star roster, officials may be forced to look into the situation.

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...d-isaac-moses-glenn/p3y5declh7rd1x9lojj6bgyj2

Last edited:
It's not just the Broncos, that shifty fucker has his claws in every club in the NRL I think? I dunno to what extent, but 19 players + coach sounds worrying. Better not get on his bad side.

Gotta love how the Lurker jumps on this just after comments are made. He obviously had no idea and the raging fool has just put the thought into his head.

He must be minted fucking hell

He also has Israel Folau as well...
He should be minted however I have my theory about how he operates his business. Which would have an impact to the bottom line

Last edited:
Seriously! Would this be impacting on any hesitance/reluctance by the coach to drop players?

I would hope no impact at all, however conveniently over the past few years this manager has miracoulsly "picked up several Broncos players and taken them away from their existing and long term managers" nikorima and McCullough spring to mind straight away and there are plenty of others. Conspiracy theory or am I opening pandoras box???

I would hope no impact at all, however conveniently over the past few years this manager has miracoulsly "picked up several Broncos players and taken them away from their existing and long term managers" nikorima and McCullough spring to mind straight away and there are plenty of others. Conspiracy theory or am I opening pandoras box???

Put that can of worms down right now son! Lol

Last edited:

Unread

Active Now

• theshed
  • Aldo
  • ChewThePhatt
  • marw
  • broncos4life
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.