Acting Vice Captain

Emanon

Emanon

QCup Player
Apr 26, 2021
With Reynolds out injured with his bicep injury and Origin just around the corner, who becomes the acting captain/acting vice captain when Carrigan is on Origin duty?

With Reynolds out injured with his bicep injury and Origin just around the corner, who becomes the acting captain/acting vice captain when Carrigan is on Origin duty?

You would think it would be Billy with no Capewell in the side anymore.

You would think it would be Billy with no Capewell in the side anymore.
It most likely would be either Billy or Staggs based off experience, but with the long lay off of Reynolds, would it be worth looking at the potential leadership ability of someone younger like Riki or Mam?

It most likely would be either Billy or Staggs based off experience, but with the long lay off of Reynolds, would it be worth looking at the potential leadership ability of someone younger like Riki or Mam?

I think Jensen would be next in line after Billy.

I could be wrong, but I believe we only play one game without our Origin players so unless Kevvie decides to rest Patty after Origin games, which given we have two byes during that period he probably won't, we will only play one game without him.

Riki has leadership qualities about him and was a junior kiwis captain.
I think Mam's still abit too green.

In the game we play during the origin period it would be Staggs (depending selection) Jensen, Riki or possibly Walters but you'd imagine the talk if Walters was captain.
In this period you want someone who's going to lead with their actions and the boys to go with them.

If full strength with no Reynolds I'd say it's probably between Haas and Staggs.

Patty was beside Kev at the press conference .

I lean towards Jordan Riki but I think the players should vote. Who do they want to follow

I mean in reality it is just who is addressing the ref on the field Billy or mam would be my pick most likely to articulate what they want to get across to the ref the best

In terms of club seniority, you would be looking at Oatsey if he is in the team or probably Staggs.

Who is the leadership team? I'm sure someone has been told to step up once Capes left.

You'd probably want a back so maybe Staggs. Oates has seniority but you can't really say he's a leader.

Other then that it'd be between Billy and Riki.

I know he will also be in origin but given there was chat around Payne being a captaincy candidate so in non-origin affected games, I would imagine he'd be vice-captain with Reyno out and it might be a good thing to fire him up.

While Walsh will likely be in camp as well, for shits and gigs I'd love to see him get it and see if the lippy little shit* can control himself

(*I say that with love)

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • jd87
  • LittleDavey
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Gaz
  • Bucking Beads
  • BroncosAlways
  • Cavalo
  • broncos4life
  • Alec
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Broncosarethebest
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Browny
  • Xzei
  • theshed
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.