NEWS Adam Reynolds and Pat Carrigan altercation

Haha that first video is hilarious. It films right up until they start talking and then stops just as someone says something. Great work there Ted.
Yep, jumped the gun there. But he was first to post (nothing).

There is nothing in this. Reyno trying to stop a mate from getting arrested. Carrigan probably trying to drunk convince a security guard he's fine and not drunk, no need to be cut off. Reyno needs to use every fibre In his 100% healed ankles to push thor away which makes it look scrappy.

As the great Cooper Reid put it. "Look, all I can tell you is what I've already told Mister Beasley: none of us saw anything. It was just one of those things: Bluey Barnes was reading a magazine; Ambrose Hatcheson was taking a piss; Johnny Price was washing his hands; Jimmy Loughnan was watching a bullant crawl across the table, and I was watching Jimmy watching the bullant."

Cope

Your team is brawling in a park bro. Not a good look at all and I'm glad the media caught wind of this toxic type of masculinity

Like I've been saying, the NRL does what it does to shut up the fans. It's all window dressing. Here's an example of the hysteria that ensues every time one of these big boofheads fart. The more fans a club has, and the more hysterical this minority gets, the more they have to do to shut up their caterwauling:

Bullshit upon bullshit Mchunt.

Tell that to Whighton and Mitchell.

We fans fire up because there is one set of rules for some, and another set for others.
Dont blame the fucken fans for this.

We have Haas and Kelly suspended over a tiny scuffle without a single punch thrown and no police involved, then we have Wighton and Mitchell get arrested after punching on and avoiding sanctions.

Consistency bro. Thats all that is wanted.

And the media drums up nothing incidents to engage the fans into clicking.
You have it all backwards mate.

We dont demand drama, we eat it up because the media are masters at lying and grabbing attention through any means possible.

Bullshit upon bullshit Mchunt.

Tell that to Whighton and Mitchell.

We fans fire up because there is one set of rules for some, and another set for others.
Dont blame the fucken fans for this.

We have Haas and Kelly suspended over a tiny scuffle without a single punch thrown and no police involved, then we have Wighton and Mitchell get arrested after punching on and avoiding sanctions.

Consistency bro. Thats all that is wanted.

And the media drums up nothing incidents to engage the fans into clicking.
You have it all backwards mate.

We dont demand drama, we eat it up because the media are masters at lying and grabbing attention through any means possible.
I'm blaming you.

Cope

Your team is brawling in a park bro. Not a good look at all and I'm glad the media caught wind of this toxic type of masculinity
Yes, they are our team, and through all the good, the bad and the ugly we will continue to support them.

Some of us may not appreciate the actions shown by the players .. but that does not mean we should be sitting here crucifying them, as it sounds like you might be doing.

I don't believe for one second that was a case of "toxic masculinity". Seriously .. more just like a momentary lapse of reason.

Like I said, the majority of reactions were based on reports from various media outlets. The same media outlets that likely had the full video but chose to initially just share the short version of the only bit that actually shows a minor scuffle.

EDIT - self edit to not start that argument again.

Yes, they are our team, and through all the good, the bad and the ugly we will continue to support them.

Some of us may not appreciate the actions shown by the players .. but that does not mean we should be sitting here crucifying them, as it sounds like you might be doing.

I don't believe for one second that was a case of "toxic masculinity". Seriously .. more just like a momentary lapse of reason.

Despite the username he doesn't support the Broncos.

Like I said, the majority of reactions were based on reports from various media outlets. The same media outlets that likely had the full video but chose to initially just share the short version of the only bit that actually shows a minor scuffle.

EDIT - self edit to not start that argument again.
Read BHQ again.

Just heard on ABC news that the NRL integrity unit "won't complete their investigation prior to the match in Vegas, they'll face a sanction when they return"
Broncos won’t be putting up with that, it’s either bad enough to not play in America or they don’t get suspended at all.

Crock of shit.

Broncos won’t be putting up with that, it’s either bad enough to not play in America or they don’t get suspended at all.

Crock of shit.
The NRL don't want those two suspended. They want the best on show in Vegas. V'Landy's isn't some vindictive schoolteacher. He just puts out fires when the flames get close to his nuts.

The Broncos will have to issue a press release saying the matter has been dealt with internally. A fine or some shit to placate the fans with the most overactive bladders. The press will have forgotten about in two days. They don't have anything else to write about today.

A Titans supporter said that the NRL should evict the Broncos from Suncorp Stadium because of their behaviour 🙄 idiots. Probably all the other Queensland teams are laughing at us because we are in trouble

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Fitzy
  • Shane Tronc
  • BroncosAlways
  • LittleDavey
  • Financeguy
  • Jazza
  • Browny
  • Bongo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • teampjta
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Lostboy
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • lynx000
... and 26 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.