OFFICIAL Adam Reynolds Becomes A Bronco From 2022

I think for the first time ever since following the boys back in 1988 I'll be able to relax when it comes conversion time. We've never in our history had a top notch kicker. Isaako was a vast improvement on what went before but I was always watching the kick with one eye closed. With Adam I'll already be finishing my swig of grog as he's still placing the ball on the kicking tee.

We need to send Oatsy on a intensive AFL camp to learn how to mark a high ball as Adam will be kicking them to him all day and all night. What's more Adam will give Oatsy the choice of whether he wants the 'Steeden' logo facing in or out when it lands on him.

Herbie will be another benefactor of those little short lobs that land just before the in-goal when the fullback is in the line.

Happy Days!!!!!!!!!

Reynolds for 750k and Townsend is going to Cows for 800k a season

Well done Cowboys, give yourselves an upper cut
Certainly was weird that they went so hard so early on Townsend with so many other options coming onto the market. Perhaps they just didn't believe the likes of Reynolds would entertain coming to Townsville and didn't want to be left without a signing.

Did I read somewhere someone was feeling sorry for the Sharks? I certainly don't. Those drug and salary cap cheating so and so's are reaping their just desserts.

so, Kevvie and Locky visited Piakura personally; he signs...

Kevvie and DD go down to visit Reynolds; he signs...

Um...seeing a trend here at all...?
Yep, Bellamy met with Coates. Seibold met with Croft. Etc.

You send your heaviest hitters.

Excellent acquisition and one that I didn't think the club was capable of. Find a good fullback and dummy half and this team is back in business again.
It's doubtful that we'd have the funds to get both, so we likely have to pick a priority and go with it.

The quality of Dummy Halves that we could realistically get is fairly thin, so it probably makes sense to be going hard for a Fullback.

Excellent acquisition and one that I didn't think the club was capable of. Find a good fullback and dummy half and this team is back in business again.
A decent captain at halfback might be all it would take to sort out our existing dummy half and fullback. Isaako certainly has the talent, he might just need direction. Turpin has more than we're seeing too, but he's no Cameron Smith.

Active Now

• the_next
  • Bucking Beads
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • peter09
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Fozz
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Dash
  • The True King
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.