PLAYER Adam Reynolds

The Raging Fool has called the club to strip Reynolds of the captaincy and hand it to Pat Carrigan.

What a fucking idiot. How’s Patty’s track record as captain been this year? All those games where our attitude was amazing while Reynolds wasn’t weighing us down?

There’s definitely a leadership issue at the club but it isn’t the guy that single-handedly dragged us to most of our victories despite the inept coaching.

I don’t want to read too much into it but for Gordon to say that, i get the suspicion that Kev and Reynolds are no longer seeing eye to eye. They didn’t seem very united during the post game either.

I don’t want to read too much into it but for Gordon to say that, i get the suspicion that Kev and Reynolds are no longer seeing eye to eye. They didn’t seem very united during the post game either.
Yes yes yes, I saw Billy pat Payne on the back and not Patty after one of the tries too. I reckon theres a divide there as well!

And also, I saw Walsh painted his nails a different colour this week to Mam, so they must be off each other too!

What a fucking idiot. How’s Patty’s track record as captain been this year? All those games where our attitude was amazing while Reynolds wasn’t weighing us down?

There’s definitely a leadership issue at the club but it isn’t the guy that single-handedly dragged us to most of our victories despite the inept coaching.
Patty’s way too nice to captain. He couldn’t even out wrestle Reynolds on the streets.

Well gorden has traditionally been kevs unofficial mouth piece so I can see where you’re coming from

And stripping Reno of the captaincy would be the dumbest thing we’ve done since appointing seibold. Yeet. . .

Were you expecting a jovial presser after getting pumped by 30 in front of 40 thousand fans?

You're definitely reading too much into it.

Well gorden has traditionally been kevs unofficial mouth piece so I can see where you’re coming from
Not sure he's a mouthpiece... I'd say he is just a very vocal defender of Kevvie?

Kevvie never throws his players under the bus and is first to pass praise onto them when winning... Gordie is all about heaping praise onto Kevvie no matter what.. not sure someone would use their mouthpiece for that.

Yes yes yes, I saw Billy pat Payne on the back and not Patty after one of the tries too. I reckon theres a divide there as well!

And also, I saw Walsh painted his nails a different colour this week to Mam, so they must be off each other too!
I know the presser part is a bit silly but why else would Kev’s biggest supporter throw the best thing to ever happen to his coaching career, Adam, under the bus like that?

I know the presser part is a bit silly but why else would Kev’s biggest supporter throw the best thing to ever happen to his coaching career, Adam, under the bus like that?
Because Gorden’s an idiot.

As much as i love Patty, he's still growing into that kind of captaincy role where Reynolds is ready to go in that capacity. Cant see the logic in doing that.
Wouldn't matter if he's the greatest captain of all time, because he will still need a committed group effort from the rest of the squad to actually buy in as well.

Unfortunately there aren't enough out there putting in the same level of effort that he is every time he steps on the field... and there is only so much a middle forward can do to drag their team to a win.

He said it at the end of the GF too. Early In the year he criticised the club for extending reyno saying he didn't achieve what he was brought there to do. He kinda has a point but in a very dumb and insensitive way. The club doesn't make the GF without reyno. Gordie knows this but he also needs to say something on the view I mean NRL 360.

I wouldn't read to much into the comments. Reyno would also be pretty critical of his performances both in the GF and on Saturday.

Personally the one thing I think that is solid is reynos relationship with Kevy. They love each other both go into bat for one another publicly.

Guys remember in February we had Adam and Patty fight that kicked off our problems

Kev needs to get ahead of this real quick and reaffirm Reyno as captain. If he says nothing, it looks worse.

Tallis isn't even trying to shit stir. He is just doing exactly what any of us would expect from him: Find any way he can to avoid addressing Kev's weaknesses by deflecting attention.

Not sure he's a mouthpiece... I'd say he is just a very vocal defender of Kevvie?

Kevvie never throws his players under the bus and is first to pass praise onto them when winning... Gordie is all about heaping praise onto Kevvie no matter what.. not sure someone would use their mouthpiece for that.
I haven't listened to this yet, but I wouldn't be quick to dismiss anything Tallis has to say about behind the scenes at the Broncos. I wouldn't say he's Kevvie's mouthpiece, but he would be Kevvie's sounding board. Gordie isn't as forgiving as Kevvie, and might reach a different conclusion with the same information.

If he thinks Kevvie should drop Reynolds, Kevvie is evidently frustrated.

I wonder if Gordie might make a good assistant to Kevvie? Good cop, bad cop, so to speak.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Santa
  • Jason Simmons
  • Johnny92
  • BruiserMk1
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Howie
  • Gaz
  • Griffo
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • kman
  • Financeguy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.