PLAYER Adam Reynolds

I know the presser part is a bit silly but why else would Kev’s biggest supporter throw the best thing to ever happen to his coaching career, Adam, under the bus like that?
Tallis has been against Reyno since he came here. Said he was too old and injury prone and if he doesn’t win us a premiership the signing has been a failure. Has doubled down on that since the GF.

To believe he is speaking for Walters on this you would have to believe immediately after Kev signed Reynolds he told Tallis to bag him.

You are reading too much into it.

Tallis has been against Reyno since he came here. Said he was too old and injury prone and if he doesn’t win us a premiership the signing has been a failure. Has doubled down on that since the GF.

To believe he is speaking for Walters on this you would have to believe immediately after Kev signed Reynolds he told Tallis to bag him.

You are reading too much into it.
Fair enough. It’s like when JFK got shot, I’m searching for a way to make such a chaotic mess make sense.

I guess we can put the conspiracies to bed and accept that people at our club are just bad at their jobs

Fair enough. It’s like when JFK got shot, I’m searching for a way to make such a chaotic mess make sense.

I guess we can put the conspiracies to bed and accept that people at our club are just bad at their jobs

It does seem there are some bad at their jobs, I hope the club figures out who and makes the needed changes

It does seem there are some bad at their jobs, I hope the club figures out who and makes the needed changes
The fact that Reynolds is hobbling through to yet another season and we still have no idea who will succeed him, should ring every alarm bell. We had to extend him because the best we have is an unproven 18 year old. Basically vaporware.

The farce of rushing to extend Rogers, after Madden flopped, and then him putting in a shocker says it all.

I find it funny that Tallis is calling for Reyno to be stripped of the captaincy and Patty to be made captain because of the attitude of the side but fails to recognize that Patty was captain while Reyno was out and the attitude still stunk.

Patty will be a great captain one day, but today is not that day. He's not ready yet.

I find it funny that Tallis is calling for Reyno to be stripped of the captaincy and Patty to be made captain because of the attitude of the side but fails to recognize that Patty was captain while Reyno was out and the attitude still stunk.

Patty will be a great captain one day, but today is not that day. He's not ready yet.
Tallis puts no thought into what he says, he simply argues the exact point at the time without any thought about how that will affect any other argument of his. His only goal when discussing Broncos, is defend Kevvie at all costs. You'd think for someone to be so opinionated about so many topics, he'd have half a clue in at least one, but he is straight from a cave into a suit and somehow keeps a job on TV.

I am not sure Tallis is right, but I think he's getting at making a change to free up Reynolds not punish him.

When Ponting gave up the captaincy to Clarke it meant he didn't have any of the media or extra stuff around him and he could just bat and try and get another two years out of him.

Alf didn't have the captaincy when he came back for the same reason. He didn't need it he could do the same job without it.

If it would release some burden on Reynolds and allow him to just play on Sunday then It's certainly worth a thought.

The only thing would be is he happy and how does he perceive it?

I am not sure Tallis is right, but I think he's getting at making a change to free up Reynolds not punish him.

When Ponting gave up the captaincy to Clarke it meant he didn't have any of the media or extra stuff around him and he could just bat and try and get another two years out of him.

Alf didn't have the captaincy when he came back for the same reason. He didn't need it he could do the same job without it.

If it would release some burden on Reynolds and allow him to just play on Sunday then It's certainly worth a thought.

The only thing would be is he happy and how does he perceive it?
But also redirecting criticism away from younger players and the coach.

I get what you're saying however......its' not like ARey is being tied up too much with game time or training with the team is it? He's been injured for most of the season. I get that he has his own injury rehab but still.......he hasn't exactly been flat out this year?

Watch the clips when Fox League had him mic up ... That will change your tune

I thought that. But I think it was all just playing it up for the mic. He doesn't do a lot of leading on the field outside of showing how it's done. Might be wrong, but you tend to see the vocal guys from time to time, Patty don't talk much usually.

The fact that Reynolds is hobbling through to yet another season and we still have no idea who will succeed him, should ring every alarm bell. We had to extend him because the best we have is an unproven 18 year old. Basically vaporware.

The farce of rushing to extend Rogers, after Madden flopped, and then him putting in a shocker says it all.
Well I think they had a plan. Madden was the plan but he has been pretty poor this year. I would still hold some optimism for him though that he may come good, particularly if Mam can play both sides of the field as he has shown in patches. Nobody seems to have Reynos football smarts which is the problem, I have counted so many occasions where we should have challenged a decision and didn't only to be starved of possession even further.

Even if coby black becomes our kickbot, we are going to need someone intelligent to get us around the park. I reckon if we can get mozer doing that by 2026 the could be the guy. The storm have proven that in the absence of a smart halfback, a smart hooker can be just as effective.

Getting Sexton from the Dogs is what we should do. If they get Utoikamanu, they are going to have to pay him a fortune and like us, something will have to give. Sexton is exactly what we are looking for. Even if we have to tell Adam his spot isn't guaranteed for next year, so be it.

Given Reynolds gets all the coaching credit anyway, he can become an assistant coach and we bring him in if there are injuries.

Active Now

• Rambstien
  • Alec
  • barker
  • thenry
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Hoof Hearted
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • the_next
  • BroncosAlways
  • Wolfie
  • FACTHUNT
  • leish107
  • Harry Sack
  • IceWorks
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.