PLAYER Adam Reynolds

I'll just put it out there, but do you think there is some effort from the broncos for Reynolds to be a future coach of the club?

The way he has described his contract with the broncos sounds like some kind of post career coaching role is involved as well and though it's been leaked by players it seems he already is one of the major coaching figures in the club already while still playing, it sounds like he has a massive footy brain and understands the tactics involved and is atleast one of the figures in charge of what is used.
Based on things that have been said I think he was more promised a massive amount of input on how the team plays - which appealed to him.

I think he designs a lot of the attack based on comments from Adam, other players, and Kev.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes an assistant coach as soon as he retires.

Based on things that have been said I think he was more promised a massive amount of input on how the team plays - which appealed to him.

I think he designs a lot of the attack based on comments from Adam, other players, and Kev.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he becomes an assistant coach as soon as he retires.
It's probably a chance at being coach or a halves coach, because when coaches are hired they almost always choose their own assistant, possibly the NRLW coach though or even a Affiliate Qcup team.

Question for everyone here, is he our best New South Welshman signing in our history?

Lazarus is obviously the biggest competition for the spot but damn, he plugged a hole we so badly needed more then anything I can remember.

Question for everyone here, is he our best New South Welshman signing in our history?

Lazarus is obviously the biggest competition for the spot but damn, he plugged a hole we so badly needed more then anything I can remember.
Possibly but if Dolphins win last night, we’re all sitting here telling him how shit of a goal kicker he is

His signing was exactly what we needed at the time.

Even if he doesn't play another game for us, his presence has been instrumental in turning around the culture of the club and the way we do things on the field.

It's calming to know we have a level-headed, intelligent halfback out there directing the troops, especially when things get dicey, like last night.

Once again, he delivered when we most needed him to. Capewell's try is all down to Reynolds, and then he backs it up and lands the conversion as well. His experience is invaluable.

What a man.

His signing was exactly what we needed at the time.

Even if he doesn't play another game for us, his presence has been instrumental in turning around the culture of the club and the way we do things on the field.

It's calming to know we have a level-headed, intelligent halfback out there directing the troops, especially when things get dicey, like last night.

Once again, he delivered when we most needed him to. Capewell's try is all down to Reynolds, and then he backs it up and lands the conversion as well. His experience is invaluable.

What a man.
Got to be one of the best off the ball players we have had for some time too.

I am just wondering what are we doing when he retires

I am just wondering what are we doing when he retires
It looks almost certain he will join the coaching staff, he is essentially the assistant as it stands now, also interesting that Kevvie put a media ban on every player except Reynolds shows how much responsibility he has been given.

It looks almost certain he will join the coaching staff, he is essentially the assistant as it stands now, also interesting that Kevvie put a media ban on every player except Reynolds shows how much responsibility he has been given.

I mean in regards to having a halfback

I mean in regards to having a halfback
Ah lol, it's not something that we can really answer yet, Next year is his last on the contract if he is lucky with injuries he could possibly go 1 more after that, but at current it looks like we are looking at Madden for that role possibly or we will go shopping.

If we went shopping for one the player that stands out would be Sam Walker, he is from here and is our junior, but Roosters rarely lose players they want to keep.

If we Managed to get Walker it would honestly be possible that we have the entire future QLD spine in our team, insane to think about really.

Ah lol, it's not something that we can really answer yet, Next year is his last on the contract if he is lucky with injuries he could possibly go 1 more after that, but at current it looks like we are looking at Madden for that role possibly or we will go shopping.

If we went shopping for one the player that stands out would be Sam Walker, he is from here and is our junior, but Roosters rarely lose players they want to keep.

If we Managed to get Walker it would honestly be possible that we have the entire future QLD spine in our team, insane to think about really.
I think Sexton still has potential. If we keep the rest of our spine and they become consistent first graders, all we really need is a calm head who can kick. Madden may be able to do that.

Adam's goal kicking conversion rate for 2023 is currently the lowest in the competition at 63.2%.
Next lowest is Sam Walker at 68.4%.
Last year Adam kicked 84.7%.
While Reece Walsh managed 78.7%.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Fozz
  • TimWhatley
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Bucking Beads
  • porouian
  • mrslong
  • Spoon
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Stix
  • Broncos Maestro
  • winslow_wong
  • Johnny92
  • Alec
  • FACTHUNT
  • Fitzy
  • lynx000
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.