AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

The Dogs have not lost a free kick count in like years.
Hawks looking good though. It was a tough few years, I hopped off the bandwagon for a bit there, happy to jump straight back on tho. 😬

Hawthorn have some elite kickers of the ball.

Hawthorn are a team of deadly midfielders. If this defense is getting slaughtered, it is the best in the league, I don't know who is stopping them.

Hawthorn are a team of deadly midfielders. If this defense is getting slaughtered, it is the best in the league, I don't know who is stopping them.
Sam Mitchell is what Kevvie wants to be…… he’s implemented some unreal structure & belief into this hawks team.

(Of course I say that and currently he’s still only won the same amount as Kev lol)

Sam Mitchell is what Kevvie wants to be…… he’s implemented some unreal structure & belief into this hawks team.

(Of course I say that and currently he’s still only won the same amount as Kev lol)

I'm interested to see how they go against one of the Sydneys in the PF. They are going to slaughter Port next week. Poor Port.

I'm interested to see how they go against one of the Sydneys in the PF. They are going to slaughter Port next week. Poor Port.
It would be so Port Adelaide to come out and win by 40 next week and then be down by 50 in the 2nd quarter of the prelim.

Hawks are the form team of the comp. Going to be hard to stop this momentum.

Hopefully the upsets are finished for the weekend

Hopefully the upsets are finished for the weekend

Neither game has been an upset, don’t let the media fool you. Port always choke in finals and Geelong go up a gear. Hawthorn has been easily the best team in it since mid-season, comfortably.

Neither game has been an upset, don’t let the media fool you. Port always choke in finals and Geelong go up a gear. Hawthorn has been easily the best team in it since mid-season, comfortably.
Not sure about that.

Week 1 for afl finals is unreal for atmosphere

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BroncsNBundy
  • broncos4life
  • phoenix
  • Xzei
  • Mr Fourex
  • leon.bott
  • jarro65
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • Rambstien
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.