AUS FOOTBALL AFL 2024

Most likely - a banged up Carlton, a flaky Geelong, ?? Those two teams are definitely beatable, even on a slightly off day for us. From there, it’s anyone's business. I think we can win it from anywhere. We are the best team in it but for our boys, it is all in the head. If we can somehow believe it and play like it, we will win it.
If the boys show up with their kicking boots on, we definitely can win it from 8th seeing that we have been a lot better playing away this season.

It’s just so disappointing that we just threw away our top 4 spot. I mean we were 2nd on the ladder and lost the next 2 games because we can’t kick straight. That’s juniors shit.

Fucking Daniher man. Set shots straight in front no chance. Kick from the side 55 metres out? No problems.

Hipwood and Rayner are out of sorts. Some horrible kicking from those two.

Did the AFL let V’Landys **** with the rules for this game ?
IMG 0907

Another terrible 4th quarter for the lions. No killer instinct this season.

21 behinds

**** me dead they never learn do they

Man that Dunkley set shot, like it’s harder to miss everything from there and he managed it.

That performance for the third game in a row is seriously concerning. The only hope I guess is that they knew they had the game won and so they clocked off as there really wasn’t anything left to play for.

Clearly aren’t working on their accuracy at training despite it being their biggest issue.

Hipwood and Rayner are out of sorts. Some horrible kicking from those two.
Hipwood has a groin injury. Nowhere near as athletic as he normally is. Rayner has gone full potato after getting talked up for playing decent footy for once.

The lions look useless coming into finals. Would need a heck of a turnaround to fire a shot imo.

I have no faith in them at all

Hipwood has a groin injury. Nowhere near as athletic as he normally is. Rayner has gone full potato after getting talked up for playing decent footy for once.

The lions look useless coming into finals. Would need a heck of a turnaround to fire a shot imo.

I have no faith in them at all
Let’s see if they can fire for a home final. I get the feeling the lions have run out of steam but it all comes down to their goal kicking to give them the momentum. I think the top teams will be confident in running them down if the pressure mounts.

Let’s see if they can fire for a home final. I get the feeling the lions have run out of steam but it all comes down to their goal kicking to give them the momentum. I think the top teams will be confident in running them down if the pressure mounts.
I’m going in expecting them to lose so im not as pissed off about it. They’ve wasted another season I feel.

everything could play out nicely for the lions. We will be playing Carlton or freo at the Gabba. Carlton are rubbish at the moment so we should be progressing to week 2 easily if we play them.

Finals are a different ball game. We’ve looked tired for a couple of weeks, the bye is exactly what we need. We also likely get back Payne, Reville and Starcevich. These are three huge ins. We are tired but importantly, we aren’t busted.

If we can somehow straighten that kicking, we win it. That’s all there is between us and winning it but so much easier said than done.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Alec
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.