AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

It certainly does though I’m not writing us off yet. We’ve been pretty poor lately yet still sit in the top 4, not bad signs if you can do that while playing badly.
We’re just too inconsistent on the road.

Heard on the radio thus morning, from Quentin Hull, that the club are playing it that Rich and Gunston came to them saying that their form wasn't good enough (so essentially asking to be axed)

That I think is the coach trying to soften that they've been dropped. This has needed to happen for a few weeks but bringing these kids in is a risk. Most likely they will do better but being kids, they may fall off a cliff and if that happens, the old guys will need to come back in.

Amazing how the lions went on a 7 game winning streak but suddenly are really struggling.

Some of our turnovers are so bad. Especially in our own half.

I'm just hoping our new look team needed some time to get into the game but there are still worrying signs.

Dev is announcing himself here, he is having a great game.

Berry penalised and reported for a perfectly executed afl tackle.

This is unbelievable. How bad is the goal kicking tonight.
I don’t watch many games but itn the ones I’ve seen the last few years it always seems to be an issue.

I don’t watch many games but itn the ones I’ve seen the last few years it always seems to be an issue.

This one is particularly bad. Brisbane has been all over them but the score line doesn't look like that.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • bb_gun
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
  • Cavalo
  • Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Morkel
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.