AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

A win here puts us top 2, this is a huge game. A loss for GC though puts them out, so they are playing their grand final.

this is fucking atrocious. Lions never fail to disappoint.

GC are playing out of their skins.
They are but the stuff we can control we aren’t doing. I haven’t seen so many off target kicks from us in a long time and we couldn’t catch a cold at the moment.

There have been some average Umpire calls this game, but Brisbane haven't been good at all

They are but the stuff we can control we aren’t doing. I haven’t seen so many off target kicks from us in a long time and we couldn’t catch a cold at the moment.

Spotlight again on the coaches. Too many passengers.

Spotlight again on the coaches. Too many passengers.
I mean, it looks like they came in complacent having played a finals game last week. The old heads haven't stood up at all

I'm not even sure the guys are looking where they're kicking

If you had no context this was the only game you watched this season you would wonder if the Lions were winless. This is pathetic. This is the kind of game where you find out later someone has been potting the everyone’s missus or some shit like that.

I've got massive concerns now. Of course Fagan will make a statement by dropping the guys who can run for the old timers who can't.

I've got massive concerns now. Of course Fagan will make a statement by dropping the guys who can run for the old timers who can't.
Man, guys like Zorko were weak as piss tonight.

There's a big big sound from the west of the town

Port getting towelled as well. Lions could easily have jumped to second spot. What a disappointment

Port getting towelled as well. Lions could easily have jumped to second spot. What a disappointment

Second time in a month after the Hawthorn debacle as well. No one to blame but themselves.

Second time in a month after the Hawthorn debacle as well. No one to blame but themselves.
Exactly. If you include the demons game then second spot would have been a lock and pushing for top spot as well. It could be another quick exit from finals again.

Active Now

• matthewransom34@ic
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Santa
  • Manofoneway
  • Brocko
  • Scorchie
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Fozz
  • Behind enemy lines
  • broncos4life
  • Battler
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.