AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

Exactly. If you include the demons game then second spot would have been a lock and pushing for top spot as well. It could be another quick exit from finals again.

All depends on what Fagan does from here. Given his record until now, I hold some hope he'll make some cut throat decisions but not convinced he will.

Basically, Zorko is done and so is Gunston. Dev must come in, absolutely ridiculous he wasn't even in the extended squad. Bailey obviously comes back in but I fear it will be for someone good and not Zorko. McInerney gets destroyed every time he comes up against a quality ruckman, we need to give Fort a shot, especially since he has re-signed. I really believe these changes will take us to the next level but Fagan needs to learn to let go of some of his pets.

I'd seriously be considering dropping Rayner too, this was his moment to step up in Ashcroft's absence and Cam...totally disappeared, may as well have not even played.

Sydney have kicked 7-0 - that is crazy accuracy.

10-0! These have not been straight forward shots either.

Watching Lions v Bogans. It’s amazing how salty the commentators are when Brisbane score versus the BEST EFFORT SQUAD experience they give the Bogans

Watching Lions v Bogans. It’s amazing how salty the commentators are when Brisbane score versus the BEST EFFORT SQUAD experience they give the Bogans
The NSWRL putting their influence into the AFL. Disgraceful. Up the lions!!

That's a huge win, that just about locks up top two and in theory, three home games from the GF.

Alright, almost time for us to go 2 from 2 for Brissy teams in qualifying finals. At the Gabba, I'm confident we can do it.

Alright, almost time for us to go 2 from 2 for Brissy teams in qualifying finals. At the Gabba, I'm confident we can do it.
If the Lions get up tonight this may be the best weekend in sport for a long time.

My gosh, missing one basically in front again.

There's a big big sound from the west of the town it's the sound of the mighty giants.

Well we are going about making this dominance count well.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Financeguy
  • Santa
  • Waynesaurus
  • Dash
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Battler
  • Porthoz
  • Harry Sack
  • ivanhungryjak
  • bb_gun
  • jarro65
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Big Del
  • phoenix
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Fitzy
  • broncos4life
  • matthewransom34@ic
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.