AUS FOOTBALL AFL Grand Final 2023 - Collingwood v Brisbane

@Sproj have you seen as big a thrashing as what the swans just dished out to the eagles?

@Sproj have you seen as big a thrashing as what the swans just dished out to the eagles?

Just saw the score as I’m out and about overseas, wow! No I’ve never seen that before. Wonder what we can rack up against them in a couple of weeks. That’s just truly embarrassing. Never thought I’d see the day Wedt Coast would be an absolute basket case.

What a choke by the lions. Just can’t get it done at the mcg. No way they’ll ever win a premiership with that kind of hoodoo.

Honestly how long does fagen have? He got us going but **** this, this is embarrassing at the mcg

All they had to do was take a couple of marks. The amount of drops and falling over in that last 5 minutes was crazy

I don’t know what to say. I’m devastated. Though half glass full me thinks that might be finally the game that makes the penny drop with Fagan but who knows, it hasn’t yet.

The old guys just don’t cut it anymore, bring in the depth they’ve worked so hard to have. I reckon the side is almost right but Fagan needs to let go of some of his favourites.

To me, these changes have been screaming out to be made and now is the time to do it:

Out: Gunston, Zorko, Lyons, McInerney, McCarthy

In: Ah Chee, Robertson, Fort, Dunkley, Lohmann

Berry also needs to be considered as he is never fit anymore.

Ashcroft looks like an ACL, that SUCKS. Hope it isn't as bad as it looks.

The Pies are so clutch man. They can chase down a win from anywhere and they do, almost every week they aren’t blowing sides away. They are very much the team to beat this year.

Ashcroft confirmed ACL. That SUCKS! Time for Dev to get an extended shot.

Lions need to pull their fingers out this last quarter

Lions need to pull their fingers out this last quarter
**** yes the do, really disappointing so far. Charlie missing that one in front before the end of the quarter was a killer.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Lurker
  • Jazza
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Dash
  • broncotville
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Brocko
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Scorchie
  • Santa
  • Morkel
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • winslow_wong
  • Bucking Beads
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.