• Give another chance - on reduced 1 yr deal, with behaviour clauses

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Serial recidivist Tevita Pangai Jr has played his last game for the greatest club in the history of Rugby League. He's been fined $30,000 and suspended indefinitely by the NRL. For being an enduring fuckwit. NRL chief Andrew Abdo revealed Pangai Jr had broken the code’s biosecurity rules more than once before:

“We believe this was a case of a player committing multiple contraventions of the protocols and showing a disregard for the league’s rules. We will do everything we can to protect our season. Players or officials who show they are unable to comply with the biosecurity protocols will be removed from club bubbles until we are satisfied that they will comply with the protocols. We believe in this case, Tevita has not been able to do that. This decision protects the health of our playing squads and most importantly the general community."

“I want to reiterate that the overwhelming majority of players and officials are doing the right thing and we thank them for that. Where there are breaches of protocols we will take immediate action to ensure no risk of infection.”

Roosters coach Trent Robinson said he could with the thoughtless meathead stinking up his club, but a clearly aroused Craig Bellamy was more coy:

“Not at the moment. I don’t know the actual goings on at the moment. I (heard) a little bit last night, obviously they’re looking to terminate his contract, whether that’s right or that’s wrong, I don’t know. If that’s the case I suppose we could think about it but at this stage, no.”

McHunt

Last edited:
Incoming sob story about being a poly player and needing social aspects in life in 3 2 1.....
Boo fucking hoo show him the fucking door as far as I'm concerned. A lot of these guys could learn a lot from Petero Civoniceva. And he got screwed over by the club far more then TPJ supposedly will be and still took it with class.

Last edited:
I bet the titans are checking their couch cushions for some spare salary cap right now.

Boo fucking hoo show him the fucking door as far as I'm concerned. A lot of these guys could learn a lot from Petero Civoniceva. And he got screwed over by the club far more then TPJ supposedly will be and still took it with class.
Im glad you mentioned civo. He is the type of mentor our players need. Very well respected and Gentleman off the field, but played the game hard but fair.

He is an old boy who has not tried to cling to some form of relevance by teeing off on the current squad either (albeit warranted), he has in fact been in their corner including basically telling chris walker to pull his head in when walker and hass had their social media tiff.

Last edited:
Im glad you mentioned civo. He is the type of mentor our players need. Very well respecred and Gentleman off the field, but played the game hard but fair.

He is an old boy who has not tried to cling to some form of relevance by teeing off on the current squad either (albeit warranted), he has in fact been in their corner including basically telling chris walker to pull his head in when walker and hass had their social media tiff.

should see the work Petro has done with the Fijian RL competition.....he has really built a legacy for himself with hs efforts to promote the game there...

should see the work Petro has done with the Fijian RL competition.....he has really built a legacy for himself with hs efforts to promote the game there...
That's the type of bloke Petero is, he cares about the game and wants to see it develop to it's full potential. And when I have had the pleasure of meeting and talking to him he always comes across as welcoming, friendly and genuine. I'm with NSW stables Petero is the type of person we need involved in the club mentoring these young blokes.

Last edited:
Just fuming that he went for a haircut, it's 2020, going for a haircut is now a crime against humanity. I am with you bros on this, I am foaming at the mouth and outraged that someone would dare to go and get a haircut. I mean c'mon, it's 2020.

Please pat me on the bum now and make me feel included, because I am going along with the group opinion. Keep those bumpats rolling in please.

A HAIRCUT. My God. Hang him.

Just fuming that he went for a haircut, it's 2020, going for a haircut is now a crime against humanity. I am with you bros on this, I am foaming at the mouth and outraged that someone would dare to go and get a haircut. I mean c'mon, it's 2020.

Please pat me on the bum now and make me feel included, because I am going along with the group opinion. Keep those bumpats rolling in please.

No one feed him please.

We need TPJ for all of 2021. Period. That includes not being suspended.

Then we might as well cut him loose now, because there's no way in the depths of hell it will ever happen. With his history now, the refs are out to get him, the judiciary are out to get him, he has a target on his back.

Shame, I was a huge fan early last year but he's slowly destroyed any goodwill ever since. Under a Bellamy or a Robbo, if he could pull his head in, he could be amazing. I just don't think he has it between the ears.

I think TPJ should be charged with attempted murder. Think about it. We're talking about a disease that wipes out 0.001% of the people who get it. If everyone in the world were infected by this - which could definitely result from this haircut visit - it could be WORSE than murder. Maybe genocide is more appropriate. Attempted genocide. Any way you slice it, he is up there with Hitler.

Due to that severity, add an extra $10k to his fine. Ban him not just from playing footy - make it so he can't watch it on TV at home, too. That is the only rational response. If Hitler was alive, would you want him watching NRL?

Further, I hear TPJ was seen a few times in Brisbane. Think about it. There were several high level organized crime figures in Brisbane throughout its history. Do the math. Connect the dots. He is clearly a bad egg.

Bumpats please bros, lay them bumpats on me. I'm with you on this, part of the group.

Where else would he get a sick fade?

I think TPJ should be charged with attempted murder. Think about it. We're talking about a disease that wipes out 0.001% of the people who get it. If everyone in the world were infected by this - which could definitely result from this haircut visit - it could be WORSE than murder. Maybe genocide is more appropriate. Attempted genocide. Any way you slice it, he is up there with Hitler.

Due to that severity, add an extra $10k to his fine. Ban him not just from playing footy - make it so he can't watch it on TV at home, too. That is the only rational response. If Hitler was alive, would you want him watching NRL?

Further, I hear TPJ was seen a few times in Brisbane. Think about it. There were several high level organized crime figures in Brisbane throughout its history. Do the math. Connect the dots. He is clearly a bad egg.

Bumpats please bros, lay them bumpats on me. I'm with you on this, part of the group.
Trying way too hard man, cringed pretty hard through all of this.

Active Now

• BroncoFan94
  • Mustafur
  • Redux
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • Organix
  • broncsgoat
  • westy316
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Morkel
  • Harry Sack
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BruiserMk1
  • Brocko
  • Fozz
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.