What should the club do with TPJ

• Sack him!

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Give another chance - on current contract

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Give another chance - on reduced 1 yr deal, with behaviour clauses

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
OK, he is a liability and needs to be cut loose, but I'm still upset by it.
He has a great offload and so much could be made of that.
He is one of very few people adding excitement to our games currently and him not playing is another reason not to watch, but I still will.

He’s going to be shattered when he moves to Melbourne and realises some dork who kicks a red ball and struggles to catch runs the town and not him and his mates anymore. At least Melbournes underbelly is well known and we all know how much he enjoys their company

OK, he is a liability and needs to be cut loose, but I'm still upset by it.
He has a great offload and so much could be made of that.
He is one of very few people adding excitement to our games currently and him not playing is another reason not to watch, but I still will.

I know right. I also never thought I would see the day where if the Lions and Broncos were playing at the same time, I wouldn't hesitate to choose the Lions. In fact, if Newcastle and Brisbane were playing in the NRL at the same time, I'd watch Newcastle instead. how low this great club has fallen.

if the Lions and Broncos were playing at the same time, I wouldn't hesitate to choose the Lions. In fact, if Newcastle and Brisbane were playing in the NRL at the same time, I'd watch Newcastle instead.
Party at Sproj Mansion:

Tumblr ni0tx0MfF41qzg45so1 1280

Last edited:
Has tpj officially been let go?

959f37b84d970416e1f08b05f30c0d21.jpg

This is after the journos rang all the clubs about TPJ.

As I mentioned elsewhere, this doesn’t play into his hands at all unless he fancies playing for the Bulldogs or Warriors and he won’t be getting paid more than he is now with his track record. He needs a complete attitude adjustment

Active Now

• JamesC
  • Mustafur
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.