What should the club do with TPJ

• Sack him!

Votes: 21 31.3%
  • Give another chance - on current contract

Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Give another chance - on reduced 1 yr deal, with behaviour clauses

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
I think TPJ should be charged with attempted murder. Think about it. We're talking about a disease that wipes out 0.001% of the people who get it. If everyone in the world were infected by this - which could definitely result from this haircut visit - it could be WORSE than murder. Maybe genocide is more appropriate. Attempted genocide. Any way you slice it, he is up there with Hitler.

Due to that severity, add an extra $10k to his fine. Ban him not just from playing footy - make it so he can't watch it on TV at home, too. That is the only rational response. If Hitler was alive, would you want him watching NRL?

Further, I hear TPJ was seen a few times in Brisbane. Think about it. There were several high level organized crime figures in Brisbane throughout its history. Do the math. Connect the dots. He is clearly a bad egg.

Bumpats please bros, lay them bumpats on me. I'm with you on this, part of the group.
It’s pretty well known that Hitler was a fan of rugby union

Just fuming that he went for a haircut, it's 2020, going for a haircut is now a crime against humanity. I am with you bros on this, I am foaming at the mouth and outraged that someone would dare to go and get a haircut. I mean c'mon, it's 2020.

Please pat me on the bum now and make me feel included, because I am going along with the group opinion. Keep those bumpats rolling in please.

A HAIRCUT. My God. Hang him.
Do you have a safe outlet for your conspiracies somewhere else? It can't be good keeping that shit bottled in.

The title of this thread haha. Degrassi? I remember laughing at that episode back in the day
Maybe I get a little too arcane or should I say archaic, with my references...

6a010536b86d36970c017c32aadbe6970b

Last edited:
That's the type of bloke Petero is, he cares about the game and wants to see it develop to it's full potential. And when I have had the pleasure of meeting and talking to him he always comes across as welcoming, friendly and genuine. I'm with NSW stables Petero is the type of person we need involved in the club mentoring these young blokes.

ive met his Dad....Jesus.......the man used to be an actual Fijian island in his spare time.....fucking massive human...

ive met his Dad....Jesus.......the man used to be an actual Fijian island in his spare time.....fucking massive human...
His Dad works in security out here at BNE Airport.
I see him almost every time i come through security and yes..he is an extremely large fella.

Nice guy too.

Well now I'm disappointed
It was a Vietnam War era slogan from Lyndon Baines Johnson's campaign. The episode of DGH would've played on that reference. Famously quoted by Harold Holt before he disappeared.

Last edited:
His Dad works in security out here at BNE Airport.
I see him almost every time i come through security and yes..he is an extremely large fella.

Nice guy too.

you'd see him turning off the gateway Bridge man...!

I bet the titans are checking their couch cushions for some spare salary cap right now.

I have been fed way too much stuff surrounding a 'No D**khead Policy' at the Titans so god I hope not...

I have been fed way too much stuff surrounding a 'No D**khead Policy' at the Titans so god I hope not...

i have a lot of time for the way the Titans are building....but....yeh id recommend letting the good ship Pangai pass in the night personally..

i have a lot of time for the way the Titans are building....but....yeh id recommend letting the good ship Pangai pass in the night personally..
My money's on him going to Melbourne, if they can scrape together the cash.

maybe as a replacement for Tino......i could see it......but then again i cant thkink of a more un-melbourne player in terms of cultural fit...?

Storm will have a watertight contract that sees him reviewed on a month to month basis. At his first sign of slacking off they'll jettison him like they do with everyone else who fails to 'fit-in'.

Storm will have a watertight contract that sees him reviewed on a month to month basis. At his first sign of slacking off they'll jettison him like they do with everyone else who fails to 'fit-in'.

Wouldn’t it be nice to have that kind of enforceable culture.

Active Now

• Bish
  • broncotville
  • Skyblues87
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Santa
  • Alec
  • sooticus
  • MrMoore
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • johnyE
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.