Andrew McCullough: My diary of pain & hope

Macca is a scapegoat he always has been, you fellas on here always blame him. Relax though, we shouldn't be arguing about who's the scapegoat. Any footballer knows not just one player loses you a game.
Are you his brother or something?
He's just an average first grader in an above average club. He's obviously going to cop criticism sometimes. I don't really see anyone unfairly targeting him though? Give me some actual examples. Every player in the team comes under scrutiny, from captain down.

Macca is a fine hooker. He is no Smith but who is. The guy has a hige engine. Makes few errors, tackles his ass off and puts in every week. His service is not always perfect and at times looks slow. I have noticed him put his hands up to say what next to his playmakers a fair bit. That tells me he is often not getting the communication or direction required to give good service. His attack was actually good this year and he got a lot of comments about this in the media. Hopefully he keeps improving. I love the guy and the only trade i would ever make is for smith.

Depending on how we travel with niko at half and if we managed to have some young gun tearing through at hooker, could Macca potentially come in at half back?

He's just an average first grader in an above average club. He's obviously going to cop criticism sometimes. I don't really see anyone unfairly targeting him though? Give me some actual examples. Every player in the team comes under scrutiny, from captain down.
Average first grader, that has been told by Meninga, Walters and other NRL commentators. That he is the man to takeover from Cam Smith. You're on a different planet mate.

Macca is a fine hooker. He is no Smith but who is. The guy has a hige engine. Makes few errors, tackles his ass off and puts in every week. His service is not always perfect and at times looks slow. I have noticed him put his hands up to say what next to his playmakers a fair bit. That tells me he is often not getting the communication or direction required to give good service. His attack was actually good this year and he got a lot of comments about this in the media. Hopefully he keeps improving. I love the guy and the only trade i would ever make is for smith.
100 percent

Average first grader, that has been told by Meninga, Walters and other NRL commentators. That he is the man to takeover from Cam Smith. You're on a different planet mate.
Yeah sure thing. And Moga was the next Folau.

Absolutely right. Boyd also fits that description to a T.

Yeah sure thing. And Moga was the next Folau.
That is news articles, come on don't compare a news article to the words that come out of the Australian and QLD coach. You make yourself look dumb

That is news articles, come on don't compare a news article to the words that come out of the Australian and QLD coach. You make yourself look dumb
Cool story man, talk to someone else. I actually CBF having any kind of discussion with you.

Cool story man, talk to someone else. I actually CBF having any kind of discussion with you.
Well come on your compared Moga being called Folau by some journalist, to McCullough being told he is the number 2 for Queensland and Australia by the coaches themselves.

giphy.gif

Unread

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Fitzy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • pennywisealfie
  • heartly87
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.