Anthony Milford's Injury

Yeah I know . And its probably off the topic of this thread , but I think Milf is actually more suited to full back then 5/8 . So wishful thinking on my part.

Careful. That's dangerous comments you make.

Please no fullback talk. I lived through 2014/2015 discussions. I've been scarred enough. That made some wars look placid.

I guess I must have missed that one. I am taking it that the general concensus
was no to Milford at FB.

OK...well I've got the good oil on dislocated shoulders now because my nephew just 'did a Milf' playing touch football.

He said that its hurts like hell and that there is no way he could lift his arm up and down like Milf was in the sheds after the game.

So clearly Milf's injury is not bad, Bennett is just telling porkies and Milf will be back for us this week.........well either that or they had Milf drugged up to the eyeballs................or perhaps my nephew is just a pussy. :confusing:

Ok....ok.......I've got nothin.............:notsureifserious:

OK...well I've got the good oil on dislocated shoulders now because my nephew just 'did a Milf' playing touch football.

He said that its hurts like hell and that there is no way he could lift his arm up and down like Milf was in the sheds after the game.

So clearly Milf's injury is not bad, Bennett is just telling porkies and Milf will be back for us this week.........well either that or they had Milf drugged up to the eyeballs................or perhaps my nephew is just a pussy. :confusing:

Ok....ok.......I've got nothin.............:notsureifserious:

Nephew must be a pussy.

I was a strong supporter for Milford to fullback, but it was back when he was skinnier and had a far better running game. His ball playing improved a lot, but his running game has really gone backwards.

And support play, his once greatest attribute, is now dead and buried.

Now, now there's a glimmer here and there. Its on life support though.

He'll probably stick to his kicking once he comes back from injury*

*Nervous gulp

9.38am: Anthony Milford (red singlet) is back doing light duties with no contact. Milford will be out for at least another month with a shoulder injury.

It's a pity for Milf. Considering Thurston's out for Game 3, Milf would have been the first choice as the replacement. Now some other QLD half is gonna get a shot and will possibly make that position his own for the future.
Hopefully, this doesn't affect milf's confidence too much.

It's a pity for Milf. Considering Thurston's out for Game 3, Milf would have been the first choice as the replacement. Now some other QLD half is gonna get a shot and will possibly make that position his own for the future.
Hopefully, this doesn't affect milf's confidence too much.

Losing an origin series could also shatter his confidence as well. It's gonna be a high pressure game.

Losing an origin series could also shatter his confidence as well. It's gonna be a high pressure game.

He's been in a losing grand final team (albeit the best player) and he's still putting in - unlike another half supposedly in contention..

He's doing contact work today. Hopefully that means he's not too far away.

He's doing contact work today. Hopefully that means he's not too far away.
Great to hear he's back.

The recovery time they predicted had him coming back in rd 20 given we have the bye then the knights. They may still stick to that timeline

Considering our run after the Storm and Benji's form, please don't rush him back.

Active Now

• azza.79
  • Foordy
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • upthebroncs
  • Sproj
  • Swordfish
  • johnny plath
  • Redfern_1980
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.