VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
The cowboys have out manoeuvred us by doing that.

The Broncos will once again be left standing around with their dick in their hand.

Unless we want Green ... then him being sacked is unlikely to affect us in the slightest.

They are keen on Anthony Griffin, and we won't be going back to hook

Due to the vested interests it seems like we are only going to get half measures with coaching vision, at least until the season ends and a new CEO is on the horizon. How about we take a page from the Dragons book and take back some control over the team selection, we took one of their players that wasn't actually working and have ignored one of their moves which actually looks like it is playing dividends.

Mary McGregor was in such a rut that obviously his vision wasn't in line with reality (Dufty.. maybe others), this happens, the board stepped in and made a panel responsible for selection and the results have spoken for themselves.. Clearly for whatever reason Pies has issues with dropping players of high status in the team and has shown he will shuffle chairs till the ship hits the bottom of the ocean.. How about a selection panel for the Broncs last 10 games? Much easier than bringing in new coaches and might provide some transparency and accountability to team selection.
Sign me up

The cows might go after kevvie with Hodges as an assistant.
That would really trash our options if we move on siebold.

Is Kevvie acutally a good coach? I feel like this forum has been mostly negative towards him until recently.

I thought he wasn’t as technical as the coaching trend was going but with the rules they have brought in its eyes up footy which suits his strengths. I think he would have a better chance getting players up too. He’s also hard when he has to be, he’s cut players in origin for much less

The cowboys have out manoeuvred us by doing that.

The Broncos will once again be left standing around with their dick in their hand.
If the best option left on the table for us was Green. Would that be so bad?

The Broncs absolutely should go back to Hook, he is the best man for the job this side needs at this stage. A premiership is years away, this side needs to be rebuilt first and he is really good at that.

The Broncs absolutely should go back to Hook, he is the best man for the job this side needs at this stage. A premiership is years away, this side needs to be rebuilt first and he is really good at that.
Yep, we’re overdue a rebuild.

My god, until Seibs came along, the "Hook era" was the darkest period in the Broncos history. I still have nightmares about those awful seasons. They will never ever go back to him.

My god, until Seibs came along, the "Hook era" was the darkest period in the Broncos history. I still have nightmares about those awful seasons. They will never ever go back to him.

He gave a GF ready side (basically) to Bennett. Funnily enough, Bennett bought in some older heads. Seibold has tried to do the same but they are all other club rejects / from another code without any form on the board whatsoever, plus some former club cast offs who are serviceable at best.

Henjak was far worse imo, though Seibs is definitely in that territory and potentially going to be worse by the time he leaves.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • marw
  • Aldo
  • Bish
  • Old Mate
  • broncsgoat
  • ostin86
  • Galah
  • bb_gun
  • The Don
  • Broncosarethebest
  • PETERN
  • Big Del
  • BroncosAlways
  • Manofoneway
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Manlyman
  • Stix
  • Waynesaurus
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.