VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
The headline is accurate but the problem is Karl Morris first and foremost.
We really started our slide from the time this guy arrived. Another NSWman .
When are we going to get back to being the BRISBANE BRONCOS.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
The only way this would work is if the players get the same ultimatum. If we have to rebuild, and some highly paid players need to be shipped off while we foot some of the bill, so be it. They've got 10 weeks to show if they have what it takes to be a future Bronco.
Absolutely this.

When a team starts phoning it in, it is always the coach that is held responsible. And sure, the coach is absolutely responsible. But so are the 17 blokes putting the jersey on each week.

Hold everyone to the same standards. I bet the players start performing better if they know it won’t just be the coach packing his bags if they don’t start winning.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
And our former chairman is at the titans

Last edited:
Mightybroncs2k17

Mightybroncs2k17

NRL Player
Jan 15, 2017
If we go down heavily again this weekend (I'm talking 40+ points) and are held to nill, does Seibold get sacked first thing monday morning? I would like to think so but will the board do it?

Aldo

Aldo

What, me worry?
Contributor
Jul 7, 2013
If we go down heavily again this weekend (I'm talking 40+ points) and are held to nill, does Seibold get sacked first thing monday morning? I would like to think so but will the board do it?
It wouldn't surprise me if he's gone this time next week. If I was him, I'd be getting my affairs in order.

IceWorks

IceWorks

NRL Player
May 10, 2019
It's painful to watch, kind of reminds me how the Bennett exit played out.

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Probably not, Seibold still has to try moving Boyd to fullback and Miford to the wing.

Jedhead

Jedhead

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Jan 8, 2018
I can't help but feel sorry for Pies' family. I'd hate to be his wife or one of kids watching him squirm at those pressers. That must be absolute soul destroying seeing your loved one being destroyed before your eyes. That shit can mentally scar his kids for life poor things.

Please somebody throw in the towel for everyone's' sake.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
He'll unlikely ever be sacked ... he is one of the 2 news corp reps on our board

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
you’d take Greeny as coach at this point right? Maybe a new challenge is what he needs. Hopefully he can bring Drinkwater with him.

Unread

Active Now

• KickHaas
  • Fozz
  • Swordfish
  • kman
  • BooKhaki
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • FACTHUNT
  • Bronco bob
  • Tim K
  • mitch222
  • johnny plath
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Manofoneway
  • Allo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.