VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
As did I. ****. Me. If even half of that is true, the whole club is burning.

The important question is what rises out of the rubble. This is all going to be massive but if the right decisions are made, even if they are painful, what rises could be very good.

Of course if this board is still in place, it will be the opposite.

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
Rain3

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
The important question is what rises out of the rubble. This is all going to be massive but if the right decisions are made, even if they are painful, what rises could be very good.

Of course if this board is still in place, it will be the opposite.

If it does break into the media as is, the whole board will resign, or at least every figure that was involved in hiring Seibold. You'll have fans dumping their merch at the door.

Horseheadsup

Horseheadsup

NRL Player
Mar 21, 2016
I have no idea what's going on, even with all the innuendo, is it really that bad?

theshed

theshed

Just a Game
Aug 28, 2010
So bad you can hardly believe it's all real, but it lines up with Seibold's bubble burster in Sydney.
Okay I’ll finally bite. Can I please have a PM. The things I’m hearing aren’t lining up with the reactions on here.

Volvo Driver

Volvo Driver

QCup Player
Jul 9, 2020
The only thing I can think of is if they are trying to finalise the new CEO and coach before announcing everything so they can minimise the damage by having the succession plan in action. Or they’re investigating it.

I dunno, it’s too crazy. It can’t be true. There wouldn’t be a single bigger Individual **** up in the history of rugby league if it has any truth to it.

Applications for the CEO position only officially opened last week. No way would that be a two week process. Could be months for a position like that.

Still doubt any of these rumours. That facebook post said shortly and is now 2hrs old. Who even runs the page?

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • Harry Sack
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • FACTHUNT
  • Brocko
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncorob
  • TimWhatley
  • Morkel
  • broncs30
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.