VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
Again, not happening folks.

I’m gonna read between the lines here. He’s a professional journalist and no doubt will have his own leads. He doesn’t need peasant fans to bombard him with messages about information he already knows.

I would encourage a great deal of caution when it comes to this rumor. Obviously it is a very personal thing for those of us who have heard it, and personally I really do doubt its authenticity, but there is also the bubble story in Sydney, the Staggs sex tape and Pangai Jr's sacking today. There is a lot of upheaval going on at the club at the moment, and it all seems to be happening all at once. That is not a good sign.

It's come out from that many people over the past few days, the common theme in the rumour has to be real doesn't it?

Question, if these rumors are true, has he technically done anything illegal or worthy of termination?
Im not sure these rumors are grounds for dismissal, some could argue that it brings the game into disrepute, but its a private matter outside of the game, and im not sure that would hold any water in a court case.
Dwight-Schrute-Are-you-serious.gif

I'm with @Foordy

The denials from journalists is a surefire sign there's truth to this. News Corp owns 68% of the Broncos, they will wait for the sacking to get out of the way.

Last edited:
I deleted Facebook years ago but had to reinstall just to read this shit. Surely a good portion of what is being said is bullshit but by the same token there is probably a reasonable chance that atleast one or two things being said are true.Truly breathtaking either way.

I don’t believe it but it is weird that no one is outright denying it though. No journalist, or player, or staff have said “there is absolutely no truth in these rumours”, which is odd considering how wide spread they are and how disgusting of a thing it is to make up about a guy who is dealing with family issues. You’d expect the club to have his back by this point and not just let the fire continue to burn out of control. If he has done no wrong other than be a bad coach, why let all this damage to his personal reputation continue?

maybe I’ve missed it

The problem is, there rumours don't stay the same.

There's changes, different things being mentioned. That's a sign it's bullshit.

The one common theme stays the same. Anyone who's read the majority of them know that theme.

Not to suggest the daughter thing isn't correct too. Hell, maybe she had found something out about her old man that really sent her down hill.

Common theme. My money's on that theme to be true.

The problem is, there rumours don't stay the same.

There's changes, different things being mentioned. That's a sign it's bullshit.
Chinese whispers.

It started with the truth and morphed into this beast.

No one has just decided to fabricate this from nothing

Question, if these rumors are true, has he technically done anything illegal or worthy of termination?
Im not sure these rumors are grounds for dismissal, some could argue that it brings the game into disrepute, but its a private matter outside of the game, and im not sure that would hold any water in a court case.

I would say you would have a hard time fighting it for unfair dismissal. If the rumours are duehe has been solely responsible for creating a hostile work environment.

I don’t believe it but it is weird that no one is outright denying it though. No journalist, or player, or staff have said “there is absolutely no truth in these rumours”, which is odd considering how wide spread they are and how disgusting of a thing it is to make up about a guy who is dealing with family issues. You’d expect the club to have his back by this point and not just let the fire continue to burn out of control. If he has done no wrong other than be a bad coach, why let all this damage to his personal reputation continue?

maybe I’ve missed it

I don't expect large organisations to address a majority of social media stories. They might not even know of it yet.

I don't expect large organisations to address a majority of social media stories. They might not even know of it yet.
He's about two days away from his surname becoming a household metaphor for an atomic shit tornado of clusterfuck.

Usage: Honey, I just Seibolded the washing. We're going to need a new laundry.

Last edited:
Seen the rumours
Makes sense to why he stayed in Sydney

Could he true
He needs to be sacked today

Active Now

• Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • marw
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.