VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
I'd personally rather an experienced club head coach, with a good record. so start searching the SL because i don't think any are available in Australia.

then i'd be offering Kevvie a role as an assistant (see if he truely want to help the club out of this mess, or if he's only prepared to do it as head coach) ... we could still allow Kevvie to coach QLD.

I'd also be reaching out to Stephen Kearney as an assistant.

I think both Kevvie and Kearney makes excellent assistant coachs, but struggle as head coaches

Who would you suggest in the SL out of interest? Not many coaches come back from over there as super star coaches. How many have made it? None?

Who would you suggest in the SL out of interest? Not many coaches come back from over there as super star coaches. How many have made it? None?
Only one I would consider "worthy" would be Noble.

Rothfield is saying Seibold is going to the police over this shit. Whatever we think of him, this social media cesspit is out of control.

What's the context here? I'm assuming he's getting death threats?

I still literally can’t find one single rumour true or false in regards to him and I’ve done several searches.....

Wouldn't bother to be honest. It's all "mate of a mate" and "my mate who works at xxxxx told me" etc....

The rumours are like bad tv soap opera drama kind of bad in that they are nigh unbelievable. If they were true, the cops would be getting involved for all other kinds of reasons and he would have been immediately sacked. He hasn't been - so either there are large legal issues for the broncos to deal with first or its a load of shit.

I hope nobody here posted things directly on social media. You could be in a heap of strife.

I still literally can’t find one single rumour true or false in regards to him and I’ve done several searches.....
You won't find the truth you seek on the internet. The type of things we're talking about at this point would be held in a sealed file in an abandoned nuclear silo under area 50B and only the three most powerful lizard people in the Canadian royal family would have the encryption codes necessary to read them.

“This statement is to address the allegations which have been recently made in relation to Brisbane Broncos Coach, Anthony Seibold in the last twenty-four hours,”
“Due to the allegations which have circulated online and in other forums, Mr. Seibold has engaged Dave Garratt of Howden Saggers Lawyers to act on his behalf.

“At the appropriate time, this matter will be reported to the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities for their consideration.

“Given the nature of these matters both personal and legal, no further comment will be made until such time as it has been considered by the Queensland Police Service and other appropriate authorities.”
This is from his lawyers.

I have a feeling the lawyers are engaged in relation to accusations/allegations of substance use. There is little else they could act on in the way of defamation.

I have a feeling the lawyers are engaged in relation to accusations/allegations of substance use. There is little else they could act on in the way of defamation.
Wow, if you’ve seen half the crap that’s been written, I’d say they’d have a field day.

Rothfield is saying Seibold is going to the police over this shit. Whatever we think of him, this social media cesspit is out of control.
Good luck finding the source. They probably actually live in China.

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • mitch222
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Gaz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.