VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
I don’t think I know this one
Yeah I only started it an hour ago. Wait until it does a lap of Facebook and comes back as "confirmed true by a guy who knows a guy whose sister's brother's accountant's dog clipper's secretary's neighbour once crossed the road in front of a bus Daniel O'Dowell was on and it's all true and also he he spent the entire time mumbling 'I'm batman' over and over again and also he has a tattoo that says 'coachest with the mostest under his left cheek it's all true I read it from three different people on twitter."

I don’t believe it but it is weird that no one is outright denying it though. No journalist, or player, or staff have said “there is absolutely no truth in these rumours”, which is odd considering how wide spread they are and how disgusting of a thing it is to make up about a guy who is dealing with family issues. You’d expect the club to have his back by this point and not just let the fire continue to burn out of control. If he has done no wrong other than be a bad coach, why let all this damage to his personal reputation continue?

maybe I’ve missed it
Yeah if that's the case the club is absolutely gutless. You'd quash it immediately.

Why PM? Why the secrecy? These sort of rumours, like evil, spawn in secrecy, a coward's safe house, exactly the place where truth has no place. Rumours of this ilk have no substance other than the perverted motives of the slimes who invent and distribute them. They are hearsay, unsubstantiated and malignant, the intent of which is to destroy a person in the kangaroo court of public opinion. At least in a court of law, you don't get convicted on hearsay.

I don't want a bar of this shit, purulent and disgraceful.
Slow clap for you... well done

Weidler reporting that Seibold is 'paranoid' about Kevin Walters taking over as coach.

Fingers crossed.

Why is he paranoid about Walters specifically? If its not Walters, it'll just be someone else. He's no chance of staying IMO.

Remember when in August we used to talk about finals runs in September and hopefully October?

Screenshot 20200811 173306 Chrome

Just read the rumours. Not going near them whatsoever, and would encourage anyone to keep well clear!

They are really heinous - I'd half expect a good organisation to come out and utterly rubbish them because this is going to spiral quickly. Oh wait - forgot our leadership are still trying to find their spines.

Isn't all you need to coach a clip board, and in the case of Brad Arthurs, all the Mt. Franklin water you can carry?

They are really heinous - I'd half expect a good organisation to come out and utterly rubbish them because this is going to spiral quickly. Oh wait - forgot our leadership are still trying to find their spines.

I Agree I think they should quash it, it’s getting out of control

This club needs to be united and have the pride put back in. Kevvie would be one of the only guys that could do this. Get him some great assistants and I think it would work wonders, it could not possibly be worse.

I'd personally rather an experienced club head coach, with a good record. so start searching the SL because i don't think any are available in Australia.

then i'd be offering Kevvie a role as an assistant (see if he truely want to help the club out of this mess, or if he's only prepared to do it as head coach) ... we could still allow Kevvie to coach QLD.

I'd also be reaching out to Stephen Kearney as an assistant.

I think both Kevvie and Kearney makes excellent assistant coachs, but struggle as head coaches

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • RolledOates
  • Ondi
  • broncotville
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Dash
  • Fatboy
  • HarryAllan7
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.