VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
I wonder if the board had moved after the eels loss or the roosters loss if theyd have managed to save their job? Each week of inaction is hurting their personal brand even further.
take the Lebanese government for example, yes they’re going to be punished but by standing down and allowing foreign aid, they've probably saved themselves a last shred of dignity or something had they defiantly stayed in power.

If I were a journalist and I sincerely wanted to scotch the rumours, this is the couple I'd be interviewing. Just checking in on his injury and baby, etc. If I were a club trying to show solidarity with its coach, this is who I'd be wheeling out as this week's talking head. Why hasn't this happened?

Screenshot 2020 08 12 Footy star named his baby daughter after his favourite BISCUITS

If I were a journalist and I sincerely wanted to scotch the rumours, this is the couple I'd be interviewing. Just checking in on his injury and baby, etc. If I were a club trying to show solidarity with its coach, this is who I'd be wheeling out as this week's talking head. Why hasn't this happened?

View attachment 9347
Lovely photo. All that white powder (snow) makes it look like the perfect conditions for a great holiday.

Now that was funny, kudos.

Yep. Hilarious. Like, look at that kid over there, that one, the fat one, the one with Down's Syndrome, that fat headed, moronic mongoloid retard. HAHAHAHAHA. Reminds me of that Broncos coach. HAHAHAHA

Seems to me that post tells you more about the subject than its object.

View attachment 9347
Really is baffling this hasn’t occurred

Yep. Hilarious. Like, look at that kid over there, that one, the fat one, the one with Down's Syndrome, that fat headed, moronic mongoloid retard. HAHAHAHAHA. Reminds me of that Broncos coach. HAHAHAHA

Ahh, I know. I thought of you when I typed it but thought, well Seibolds not going to know and even if it did reach him, what are the chances it would hurt his feelings? Like he would have heard a billion times worse given he was a footballer himself. Considering what he's seen written about him recently he'd probably think he'd gotten off heavily.

Ahh, I know. I thought of you when I typed it but thought, well Seibolds not going to know and even if it did reach him, what are the chances it would hurt his feelings? Like he would have heard a billion times worse given he was a footballer himself. Considering what he's seen written about him recently he'd probably think he'd gotten off heavily.

Last edited:

Hahaha...oh you were being sarcastic

View attachment 9347
Scotch (finger) the rumours?
You’d be (wagon) wheeling them out?
It would be a Nice show of solidarity.

Well, Mary McG has been sacked. Another fat bastard bites the donut dust

That's the spirit!!
Seriously though, I think you might be just a tad overly sensitive on this one. You see, the extreme end of what you are suggesting is exemplified in the Pierrs Morgan interview with that morbidly obese woman who is called a model. She is so fat she cannot wipe her own arse, in fact most very fat people cannot, they simply can't reach as gross as that is to imagine. Unless it's a medical condition, it should be called out for what it is, gluttony and slothful indolence.

I do understand that kids can be hurt by fat shaming but shooting the messenger about excess sugar and lazy habits, poor diet control by parents etc is not the answer. Being morbidly obese IS something about which one should be ashamed.

Yeah but Seibs makes Mary look somewhat competent(not that takes much nor that I rate Mary). Shows what a shitmess this club is in.

Imagine a world where Mary and Kearney are gone but are above us in the ladder, with half the resources and facilities we have.

Wow
What about Cronulla? Rookie coach, no money, reserve graders and still in front of us.

Active Now

• Lostboy
  • Tmac
  • Astro
  • Sproj
  • Behold
  • Broncosgirl
  • Canga
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncorob
  • Mustafur
  • FACTHUNT
  • Aldo
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  • Rambstien
  • broncsgoat
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.