VOTE Anthony Seibold Discussion

Should Seibold be sacked immediately?

• Total voters
I’m not throwing anything around. It really is shocking that no player has come out supporting the bloke other than some vague comment that didn’t really say anything. It shows nobody likes the bloke and imo that there’s something to the rumours. This is a thread about Anthony Seibold Discussion is it not?

If public PR votes counted for everything in this world of whats good we wouldn't have any real friends. You are not aware if the players haven't been supporting him in private.

If public PR votes counted for everything in this world of whats good we wouldn't have any real friends. You are not aware if the players haven't been supporting him in private.
From Joe's quote it sounded like the players have no real idea what's going on and haven't spoken with Seibold at all. Granted I've no idea when he was asked, it might have been quite soon after Pies left the bubble.

Does that mean we now have to write "he that should not be mentioned" everytime we wish to discuss the abject failures of "he that should not be mentioned"?
Nothing wrong with expressing your opinions. Where it becomes an issue is where you insinuate/share or promote information which is defamatory / false.

There is no issue saying you think he's a garbage coach who is crap at using a bench and may sneak a few too many pies. Everyone can have an opinion.

Insinuating/claiming that he may have done something illegal/highly inappropriate is where the ground starts to get troublesome. I'd even stay well clear of mentioning anything related to those rumours - even if its just being a bit pedantic to avoid nonsense.

From Joe's quote it sounded like the players have no real idea what's going on and haven't spoken with Seibold at all. Granted I've no idea when he was asked, it might have been quite soon after Pies left the bubble.

or it could be Joe doesn't want to touch the subject and the club has asked players and journos to ease up on them.

These blokes tweet their fucking breakfast's. Glenn came out with a digital tome after he had his cry. If they were supporting him it would be done publicly.

These blokes tweet their fucking breakfast's. Glenn came out with a digital tome after he had his cry. If they were supporting him it would be done publicly.

Are you the PR and Social media police now? Really grow up dude. You're looking more and more like a dick each day.

Are you the PR and Social media police now? Really grow up dude. You're looking more and more like a dick each day.
I'm just saying it's fishy that they aren't coming out in solidarity. They would do so if there was nothing to the story.

Nothing wrong with expressing your opinions. Where it becomes an issue is where you insinuate/share or promote information which is defamatory / false.

There is no issue saying you think he's a garbage coach who is crap at using a bench and may sneak a few too many pies. Everyone can have an opinion.

Insinuating/claiming that he may have done something illegal/highly inappropriate is where the ground starts to get troublesome. I'd even stay well clear of mentioning anything related to those rumours - even if its just being a bit pedantic to avoid nonsense.
Sorry mate. It was an attempt at humour. Lighten up FFS.

Edit: Quoted Deleted Post

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit: Quoted Deleted Post

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s ok, I can take it if people have sand in their vaginas.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • broncsgoat
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • broncs30
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Porthoz
  • Xzei
  • Justwin
  • Johnny92
  • Behold
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Foordy
  • Rambstien
  • Harry Sack
  • Big Del
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • Broncosgirl
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.