Anthony Seibold wipes Wayne Bennett’s legacy from Red Hill

Strop

QCup Player
Back on topic with Seibold. I was watching the 2017 origin series yesterday and had to have a chuckle every time the camera cut to Walters in the coaching box with Seibold sitting next to him. Would be a bit of tension if it was to happen now, I would think.

Sproj

International Rep
Back on topic with Seibold. I was watching the 2017 origin series yesterday and had to have a chuckle every time the camera cut to Walters in the coaching box with Seibold sitting next to him. Would be a bit of tension if it was to happen now, I would think.
I wonder if as Kevvie left Broncos HQ if he turned partly and looking over his slightly slumped shoulder in the glowing light of the fading afternoon sun filtering through the aglow panes of glass and said to Siebold, ‘Et tu Bolde?’

Strop

QCup Player
I wonder if as Kevvie left Broncos HQ if he turned partly and looking over his slightly slumped shoulder in the glowing light of the fading afternoon sun filtering through the aglow panes of glass and said to Siebold, ‘Et tu Bolde?’

And the following week, “Et tu Bolde” appears on Broncos advertising banners around town. Walters plunges dagger in to his own chest...Bennet laughs...children cry. Close curtains.

Morkel

International Captain
I got one too.

“Hi, I’m Anthony Seibold. You might remember me from such puff pieces as “Wayne Who?” and “Why Are The Media Suddenly Kind To The Broncos?” I’m here to talk to you today about renewing your membership. Now that Wayne’s gone, we can practically guarantee success. You want to be seen as successful too, right? Well join now. Like all your popular peers have!”

Last edited: