Anyone watching the Green-Briggs fight?

fenomeno said:

Look at Danny Green - fought has-been Roy Jones, fought has been Briggs - Briggs was so bad the NSW commission wouldn't even sanction the fight however Green trying to big note himself pushed the fight ahead elsewhere anyway.

No wonder Mundine doesn't give Green the time of day any more - he has proven he is better than him and now Green is left fighting people who should have retired years ago.

I also like the haters on here - everyone said Green would teach Mundine how to fight - Mundine beat him. Then the haters started saying about how Soliman would teach Mundine how to fight and Mundine beat him three times, then everyone was talking up Shannon Taylor talking about how he would finally shut Mundine up - and Mundine beat him.

sforce said:
I also like the haters on here - everyone said Green would teach Mundine how to fight - Mundine beat him. Then the haters started saying about how Soliman would teach Mundine how to fight and Mundine beat him three times, then everyone was talking up Shannon Taylor talking about how he would finally shut Mundine up - and Mundine beat him.

Dude, you have been on the forum for 5 minutes. Who are these haters that you are talking about?

Is sforce actually Jaafar?

Actually I have been here for a while just my last username I can't log into any more as I don't have that e-mail address any more.

Haters = All of those who continuously bag Mundine even though he is the best fighter Australia has at the moment.
Haters = All of those who continue to bag Mundine when he has beaten all of the challenges they said would get in the ring and shut him up (all of which have failed so far).

sforce said:
Actually I have been here for a while just my last username I can't log into any more as I don't have that e-mail address any more.

Haters = All of those who continuously bag Mundine even though he is the best fighter Australia has at the moment. .

That isn't saying much. Aussie boxing is ordinary.

EDIT: bar Vic Darchinyan.

sforce said:
fenomeno said:

Look at Danny Green - fought has-been Roy Jones, fought has been Briggs - Briggs was so bad the NSW commission wouldn't even sanction the fight however Green trying to big note himself pushed the fight ahead elsewhere anyway.

No wonder Mundine doesn't give Green the time of day any more - he has proven he is better than him and now Green is left fighting people who should have retired years ago.

Stop making stuff up, I can't remember anyone saying Taylor or Soliman would teach MunDane a lesson.

sforce said:

Haters = All of those who continuously bag Mundine even though he is the best fighter Australia has at the moment.
Haters = All of those who continue to bag Mundine when he has beaten all of the challenges they said would get in the ring and shut him up (all of which have failed so far).

Lol at this comment. Just lol.

The best fighter Australia has at the moment? The best?

Anthony Mundine's last five opponents:

Carlos Adan Jerez - 30 - 12 -3.

Another South American bum Anthony paid $10,000. He couldn't even stop him.

Robert Medley - 27 - 2 - 0

Domestic level fighter. Previously beaten twice by Isaac Hlaatswayo at Welterweight. A guy who has since been exposed as average himself. This fight was at Middleweight even though Medley's best fights have been at 147 pounds. Again, Anthony couldn't even come close to stopping him.

Alej (whatever) Falliga - 17 - 5 - 3

Absolute horrible bum of a South American opponent. Again, Anthony couldn't come close to stopping him. Ridiculous fight.

Daniel Geale - 21 - 0 - 0

Anthony's only acceptable fight of the past few years. He won a very tight fight. Also, Daniel hasn't ever beaten anyone even close to world class.

Shannan Taylor - 48 - 6 - 3

Shannan is a way past his prime fighter who had his best years at Welterweight. He can barely even speak clearly anymore. Yet again Anthony couldn't stop a man who was way smaller than him and shouldn't even be in the ring anymore. This was a pathetic fight.

This is the best fighter in the country is it? Please reply if you want me to school you on some of the actually credible fighters we have (not that there are many), however I think this should be enough for you to see that you have no clue what you are talking about.

I also want to point out that I am no fan of Green. I picked Anthony to beat him and rooted for him to win. I was also rooting for him to beat Kessler even though I picked Mikkel to win.

Darchinyan and Katsisdis are both better fighters when you consider they have both been fighting and holding their own in big fights against top class fighters overseas. Last time Mundine traveled I recall he copped a love tap on the jaw from Sven Ottke who is pretty much a fighter who looks for the cards.

The Brizz said:
Darchinyan and Katsisdis are both better fighters when you consider they have both been fighting and holding their own in big fights against top class fighters overseas. Last time Mundine traveled I recall he copped a love tap on the jaw from Sven Ottke who is pretty much a fighter who looks for the cards.

Yep, these guys are both light-years ahead of Mundine.

Katsidis was sitting in the audience for the Marquez-Diaz II post-fight presser on the weekend asking Juan Manuel Marquez for a shot at his 135 pound championship, which Michael is the mandatory challenger for. Marquez is universally recognised as the best lightweight in the world today, the number 1 Mexican fighter, and the number 3 p4p fighter in the world behind Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather. Marquez has a draw and a controversial split decision loss against Pacquiao in addition to several great wins over world champions such as Mexican All Time Great Marco Antonio Barrera. Marquez is genuine world class, one of the best fighters of his generation, and Michael is begging for a fight with him.

Meanwhile, who has Anthony got lined up? Ryan Waters.

Honestly, it isn't even remotely close.

As far as Vic Darchinyan is concerned, the man has held several legitimate world titles and beaten several top class fighters. Hell, Vic holds a KO victory over Cristian Mijares, former #5 rated p4p fighter in the world. That win alone is better than Mundine's entire resume. Danny Green and a faded Antwun Echols are the best names on Anthony's resume, and they just don't stack up.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Bucking Beads
  • Aldo
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Bish
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.