ANZAC TEST

Merrin doesn't deserve selection. Incumbency aside, he's been shithouse. Like many of the other selections in that side. Namely the front rowers.

Merrin doesn't deserve selection. Incumbency aside, he's been shithouse. Like many of the other selections in that side. Namely the front rowers.

Hah, didn't even see him. Agreed. I think Mal is taking that whole "loyalty" thing too far. QLD didn't win just because of loyalty, we were lucky that the loyalty usually was to the best players.

The 2017 ANZAC Test Kangaroos squad is:
1 Darius Boyd
2 Blake Ferguson
3 Josh Dugan
4 Will Chambers
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Johnathan Thurston
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Aaron Woods
9 Cameron Smith
10 David Klemmer
11 Boyd Cordner
12 Matt Gillett
13 Trent Merrin
14 Michael Morgan
15 Josh Papalii
16 Tyson Frizell
17 Sam Thaiday
18th man - Shannon Boyd
19th man - James Maloney
20th man - Justin O’Neill

pretty light on for props.

Thaiday isn't a prop and is wasted in that position

I don't like the selections of Morgan & Merrin. Feel a back row of Gillett, Cordner & Graham would be beastly. Justin O'Neill at 20th man annoys me too, surely BJ Leilua deserves that spot?

I don't like the selections of Morgan & Merrin. Feel a back row of Gillett, Cordner & Graham would be beastly. Justin O'Neill at 20th man annoys me too, surely BJ Leilua deserves that spot?

As damaging as he can be he showed how few brain cells he has in the last minutes of Friday nights game.

I would not be surprised in the least if he never gets a rep jersey.

Gillett. Papalli and Cordner would have been the way to go iyam.

Two centres who don't pass the ball. I don't like that.

Are woods klemmer and merrin really the best we have? And Dugan, seriously?
Klemmer has proven to be a cat more times not. He is by far the worst selection out of them all.

Are woods klemmer and merrin really the best we have? And Dugan, seriously?
Klemmer has proven to be a cat more times not. He is by far the worst selection out of them all.
Dugan has been going all right this year

How many games has he played at centre this year? And is "all right" the standard for an Australian jersey these days is it?
Oh well, I really thought he was going great guns if that suits you. Doesn't matter, Did Boyd play wing while he was selected for Qld on the wing

Oh well, I really thought he was going great guns if that suits you. Doesn't matter, Did Boyd play wing while he was selected for Qld on the wing
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound rude in reply. I just don't like what dugan has produced when he has been picked there in the past.

Boyd was selected at wing at origin level when he was playing wing for the broncs. He only started the full time gig playing fb at the drags. And Boyd had proven to be an asset on the wing for qld so they kept picking him.

Maybe we have just been spoilt in the past with centres and I just expect more.

1 Darius Boyd
2 Blake Ferguson Bog Average
3 Josh Dugan
4 Will Chambers
5 Valentine Holmes
6 Johnathan Thurston
7 Cooper Cronk
8 Aaron Woods
9 Cameron Smith
10 David Klemmer Bog Average
11 Boyd Cordner
12 Matt Gillett
13 Trent Merrin Bog Average
14 Michael Morgan Bog Average
15 Josh Papalii
16 Tyson Frizell
17 Sam Thaiday Bog Average
18th man - Shannon Boyd Bog Average
19th man - James Maloney
20th man - Justin O’Neill Bog Average

Some players can feel extremely unlucky to miss out and top of that list is Wade Graham.
I hate the guy but he has been killing it for 2 seasons now and the gap between his best and worst is minimal.

According to tallis. Meninga made the wrong call and Billy should have been fullback hands down and even misquoted Boyd to try and make a point... I really don't understand him anymore.

Tallis has been dropped on his head too often.

Active Now

• Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • Fozz
  • Morkel
  • Thelmus
  • johnny plath
  • HarryAllan7
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.