Ashes Discussion

Head got man of the match and player of the series

Lord Botham was pretty filthy after this one.. reckon he wouldn’t mind running into an old sparring partner in the car park tonight
612D2DED 3861 4A4E 9EB1 11F093E467C7

Here's some trivia from Fox Sports, Boland became just the second bowler since 1888 to take 15-plus wickets at an average of under 10 in an Ashes series.

Here's some trivia from Fox Sports, Boland became just the second bowler since 1888 to take 15-plus wickets at an average of under 10 in an Ashes series.

I hope the Broncs sign him, the way he is going, he will be the best fullback of all time.

Yeah and we obviously were in a BIT of trouble if we were a wicket away from being in real strife of losing genius. No we are in a lot of trouble one wicket and about 2 balls later from your practically ‘safe as houses’ speech and how we are 75 runs away from a win so if I were you I would stop expecting we will roll England for 188 again and all will be good.
hat was that?
Sorry what was that

They didn't lose 5-0 but they may as well have

The way they crumbled last night was as bad as you will see, I looked it up, the time before their first and last wicket was 22 overs, that's about an hour and a half of cricket, embarrassing

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Broncorob
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
  • johnny plath
  • Xzei
  • kiwi2
  • Harry Sack
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.