RUMOUR Ashley Taylor to Manly in 2016

This kid had to be moved to Toowoomba just to get him ready for life in Brisbane. I am not sure going to Sydney would benefit him, perhaps one of the regional teams would be better

His family moved from St.George for sporting chances; Kiara is a very good sportswoman too. Randall played for Brothers in Toowoomba and coached the Reserves in 2007 and 2008.

Taylor played all his junior football for Brothers and missed his U18's Grand Final to trial for the Broncos 20's the next year.

imo taylor won't have what it takes to win a premiership for at least two years. a spine of boyd milford hunt and macca does though. after those 2/3 years an opportunity to move one or more of them will likely arise and by then hopefully we have a premiership. That's when we bring taylor in. let him prove himself in qcup first. I

'm more concerned about finding jayden a spot tbh as now kodi is well on the way to cementing himself as a utility.

His family moved from St.George for sporting chances; Kiara is a very good sportswoman too. Randall played for Brothers in Toowoomba and coached the Reserves in 2007 and 2008.

Taylor played all his junior football for Brothers and missed his U18's Grand Final to trial for the Broncos 20's the next year.
And he was in the Excellence program at Coombabah SHS on the Gold Coast with Jayden Berrell (and my kid, but let's not talk about that :rolleyes:)... the kid moved around!

And he was in the Excellence program at Coombabah SHS on the Gold Coast with Jayden Berrell (and my kid, but let's not talk about that :rolleyes:)... the kid moved around!

Just like his old man! Oh, you're not talking about yours...

Until Hunt and Milford show they can close out and control matches on a regular basis I will not consider them 5-8 year propositions as playmakers with us

If you're Taylor considering your options, that's a fairly reasonable assumption to make in deciding your future.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • The Don
  • Jazza
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ell.d33
  • Brocko
  • broncs30
  • Santa
  • Xzei
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Allo
  • ezpz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Alec
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • Broncorob
  • ChewThePhatt
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.