NEWS Assume brace position: coach unveils incoming supersub

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Badel again. This time with a few tasty morsels from Coach Seibold that will rock your world:

“Yes, Jamayne can definitely play a role on the bench, he has good utility value."

"We won’t finalise our squad until we know about the availability of Alex, but we’ll take no risks. Jamil is a good option (to replace Glenn). He is ready to play first grade, it’s been a while coming, there’s been some challenges (with his stint in jail) but he’s been a standout. He is certainly in contention.

On emerging BHQ favourite, Arthurs:

"Jesse has been fantastic. He has trialled really well so there’s not much more he can do. He will be there somewhere for sure.”

Dare to dream it's a direct swap for Darius.

McHunt

Last edited:
I should've mentioned that:

"likely bench of Isaako, Hopoate, Andrew McCullough and Rhys Kennedy"

Good grief.

I'm calling bullshit but if he seriously goes with that bench, he has lost the plot and we will get smacked up there.

This is because they completely screwed up the top 30 by stacking it with backs and neglecting the forwards. Claiming Isaako has utility value is a flat out lie. I like Jamayne, and hope he can rediscover some form, but the past two years on the wing have shown that he is slow to learn and not very adaptable.

Staggs to backrow, Isaako to wing Arthur's to centre. That will be the rotation when Glenn/Hoppa have a stint.

If that team list is true, Seibold can get fucked! Seriously has he not learned from that Paramatta debacle that a line in the sand will be drawn and what happens, McCullough and Boyd keep getting pampered and nothing has changed except getting croft in which as a young player is expected to be our saving grace straight away and we'll see how he handles the extreme pressure in Brisbane compared to Melbourne when he could hide because everything down there is AFL. Who cares what the players think, Boyd was an absolute disgrace last year and should be in Q-Cup and earn his way back into the squad since he won't retire. Also a bench of Macca and Isaako is putrid. Your asking players like Haas who is a freak to play 80 minutes and get burned out by seasons end because he shouldn't be up to that so early in his career. Grow some balls for once your the coach NOT the players and just drop Boyd.

Last edited:
I'm calling bullshit but if he seriously goes with that bench, he has lost the plot and we will get smacked up there.
This is coming from Badel, not Seibold, but it seems to gel with what Seibold has been saying.

Good grief.
I'm hoping that's just Petey B showing his complete lack of knowledge on league

Good grief.

I don't think that's accurate. We'll definitely have 2 props on the bench. In the scenario that Glenn is ruled out I think Hopoate will get a spot start on the right edge, with Flegler & Kennedy being the bench props.

Hoppa won't be there- I am almost certain you will see Kennedy, Isaako, McCullough and Flegler on the bench.

Kahu hurt his calf yesterday too.

Kahu hurt his calf yesterday too.

giphy.gif

So....this must mean, if true, that Turps is the back up half if anything happens to Milf or Croft...

Happy for Jesse though, the kids seized a opportunity and grabbed it...though im thinking his future maybe is a centre, even a fullback....

I don't think he will let anyone down, and his defense is whats keeping Coates out currently id say..

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • mystico
  • BroncosAlways
  • lynx000
  • Stix
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Hurrijo
  • KateBroncos1812
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Fitzy
  • broncoscope
  • whykickamoocow
  • Skathen
  • Behold
  • Strop
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.