Auckland Nines Squad

If he's an emergency player I assume he'll be in Auckland for the weekend..

haha. yeah true. i saw an article about 'keeping him in cotton wool' the other day and that he wouldnt be playing 9s.. i dunno.

That's an absolute gun team the only player I would add is Mead.

That's an absolute gun team the only player I would add is Mead.

I imagine he'll be our Fullback for the Redcliffe trial, considering Boyd, Marshall & Kahu are in the 9's squad and Nikorima is injured, he's really the only viable option.

That's got to be close to the best ever team to be named at 9's.

I imagine he'll be our Fullback for the Redcliffe trial, considering Boyd, Marshall & Kahu are in the 9's squad and Nikorima is injured, he's really the only viable option.

I think it will probably be Corey Allen since they are grooming him as the Boyd replacement and has trained with the first grade squad for the entire pre-season.

I think it will probably be Corey Allen since they are grooming him as the Boyd replacement and has trained with the first grade squad for the entire pre-season.

I would say it's doubtful personally, considering he's not even in our top 40.

I would say it's doubtful personally, considering he's not even in our top 40.

Yeah true. I still think it is pretty likely he will play fullback in the trial. They pretty regularly put non squad members in trial teams.

Wasn't Byrnes our fullback in a trial last year?

I think this shows our intention to play more of a expansive game this year . Getting the boys to gel in this format , whilst getting some confidence in running the ball (especially milf)

The leaked one wasn't far off, good to see Gerome Burns there, keen to see what he's got.

burns is very very good, just needs more time to develop but good to see him get a chance with the 9's squad.

what position does he play?

Halfback, I watched a few of the U20's games last year, he was dominant in all of them, but I've read several times that he struggles with consistency.

Halfback, I watched a few of the U20's games last year, he was dominant in all of them, but I've read several times that he struggles with consistency.

hmmm... possible replacement from within for Hunt? or not likely to be ready in 2018?

Active Now

• Locky24
  • Allo
  • Horseheadsup
  • broncs30
  • Santa
  • Lurker
  • Strop
  • Big Del
  • broncoscope
  • Behind enemy lines
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • kman
  • Broncs1459
  • Battler
  • TimWhatley
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.