Auckland Nines Squad

what position does he play?

Six for three games, seven for nine.

Really suffered from the lack of consistency in the halves from the Broncos last year. Hope, Burns, Brimson and O'Hara- everyone got a run.

He only played the second half of the year but showed a bit of attacking spark at times. He started to settle in after a great year at Valleys in T'bar and Toowoomba in MM.

Not bad considering he can still play Under 18's.

Qld Under 18 at 6 before Origin two with Lam.

Six for three games, seven for nine.

Really suffered from the lack of consistency in the halves from the Broncos last year. Hope, Burns, Brimson and O'Hara- everyone got a run.

He only played the second half of the year but showed a bit of attacking spark at times. He started to settle in after a great year at Valleys in T'bar and Toowoomba in MM.

Not bad considering he can still play Under 18's.

Qld Under 18 at 6 before Origin two with Lam.

Would he be considered for the 7 or is he to far off ?

Halfback, I watched a few of the U20's games last year, he was dominant in all of them, but I've read several times that he struggles with consistency.

the previous muppet coach didnt play him early on cause o'hara was mooted as top squad and the next big thing, but burns is better than him and hopefully he is now further up the pecking order. the consistency will come with more game time and confidence.

I was surprised with our first year team, that they went so go it was a team of forwards.
This team has genuine speed and I must say I'm happy I bought a jersey now

i know this is a bit off topic, but did anyone see that fat swine dobbo on channel 9 sports tonight??
how has this donut ended up getting a gig on free to air covering the nrl.!!!!!
his so called scoops and big news are just recycled rubbish
i just want to punch him fair in the larynx....

i know this is a bit off topic, but did anyone see that fat swine dobbo on channel 9 sports tonight??
how has this donut ended up getting a gig on free to air covering the nrl.!!!!!
his so called scoops and big news are just recycled rubbish
i just want to punch him fair in the larynx....
the previous muppet coach didnt play him early on cause o'hara was mooted as top squad and the next big thing, but burns is better than him and hopefully he is now further up the pecking order. the consistency will come with more game time and confidence.

Any thoughts on our hunt replacement mate ?

Any thoughts on our hunt replacement mate ?

no idea to he honest, a lot may depend on the young giys coming through or the 2 understudies like scarlett and murphy may get a crack.

i think scarlett is much better than murphy though.

no idea to he honest, a lot may depend on the young giys coming through or the 2 understudies like scarlett and murphy may get a crack.

i think scarlett is much better than murphy though.

Don't think they will go to the market?

Interesting to see big molo get a run in the 9s. He's a beast of a man, almost gone under the radar i'd say with all our other young forwards we have. Would be good to see him do some damage!

Interesting to see big molo get a run in the 9s. He's a beast of a man, almost gone under the radar i'd say with all our other young forwards we have. Would be good to see him do some damage!
i hope he has a good year but i feel he will end up elsewhere next year

Yeah hopefully he gets a good run ! Must be fairly fit if they considered him .

He was only on a training deal and was heading back to Toowoomba to play MM.

He was placed with Norths and was only brought up once that was finished. He got the player of the year for the second year in a row. Shared both years.

Still Norths' highest points scorer, made the final- smashed by Townsville (He still got two goals) and got player of the year, then moved up to NYC. That's not a bad year for a 17 year old.

It's hardly worked out badly, awards, finals and now a 9's spot in 12 months. A year ago he was scoring tries for Valleys in the finals.

Really don't like the idea of risking Milford, Boyd and McG on a exhibition tournament. Even putting McC in there is a tad risky

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Justwin
  • Sproj
  • Thelmus
  • Big Del
  • broncsgoat
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Dash
  • Skyblues87
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.