Aussie tour of South Africa

Disaster, you can't really single out anyone but Haddin 2 pathetic shots this test.

You'd think Mitch and Haddin would be on the chopping block

Mitch might be depends how he bowls tonight. Haddin should be but I doubt he will be.

I thought I was seeing things when I saw Australia all out for 47. W...T...F!

I've heard the calls of oh where was Clarkes captains knock in the 2nd innings lol. Katich would have saved us though and Brad Hodge is the best Australian batsmen ever..

I've heard the calls of oh where was Clarkes captains knock in the 2nd innings lol. Katich would have saved us though and Brad Hodge is the best Australian batsmen ever..

Man that's drawing a long bow for people to say that kind of thing. As Clarke said, the entire top 7 have to take responsibility for that. They simply didn't apply themselves. For number 11 to top score is an absolute disgrace.

We've had this problem for 3 years, we only have one decent innings per test

Langer has been batting coach for about that long..

Haddin wouldn't be playing if Paine was fit. This summer should be the Ricky Ponting farewell tour, I've got a feeling he's going to need to be pushed though. How Siddle is playing over Copeland is beyond me as well. Harris has no support at all.

Johnson has to go. He's useless. Brings nothing to the table these days unless playing at the WACA.

India will have a field day against our bowlers when Harris finishes his spells.

Watson must go down the order he is too crucial to our bowling atm, Harris and watto are the only two that look consistently dangerous.

I'd even push marsh to opener

Watson must go down the order he is too crucial to our bowling atm, Harris and watto are the only two that look consistently dangerous.

I'd even push marsh to opener

Don't say that. Beads will have a fit about Marsh not being an opener...
But I agree.

Johnson is horrendous. So inconsistent. Siddle has all the variation of Bon Jovi.

Not sure I want to continue with Hughes either to be honest.

Marsh
Khawaja
Ponting
Clarke
Watson
Hussey
Haddin (until Paine is fit, then #### Haddin off already)
Johnson/Siddle (toss a coin)
Harris
Copeland
Lyon

Clarke should stay at 5 he has scored all his runs there. Marsh isn't an opener but he can bat there. Prefer to put Warner at opener with Khawaja and leave Marsh at 3 with Twatto at 4.

Dave Warner is the Australian test side. One of your best mate.

Warner!!! Wtf he struggles in the 50 over format

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Old Mate
  • Rambstien
  • Allo
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • broncsgoat
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Tmac
  • davidp
  • azza.79
  • Battler
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.