Aussie tour of South Africa

It is a stupid comment, why play in the rain?? It wrecks, the pitch, the ball and all the gear. Stick to your spices and receiving backhanders fair dinkum.

No chance of play yet, still raining. I think a draw is 99% confirmed at his stage.

Looks like play will start at 9PM our time, they reckon there is a 3 hour window before more rain sets in..

Lost a wicket early, Clarke bowled by a peach, weather is fine at moment. Pitch staying low and Saffas bowling well

Punter plays a rubbish shot and get caught at 2nd slip.

We have had plenty of bad luck but plenty of poor batting and bowling as well. Just not our time at all.

Hmmm, I think we showed some really good signs with the bat. Khwaja and Ponting yesterday were very good for us and so was Watson and Hughes in the first innings. Just some great bowling from the Saffas, poor bowling from us and all the luck going Saffas way has contributed.

We were 0-170 odd in the first innings safe to say there was plenty of bad batting in the first innings.. Johnson and Siddle must surely be finished

Of course there were some poor moments but they followed a great spell of bowling - that ball that removed Ponting in the first innings was amazing. Ditto the one that got Pup.

Johnson and Siddle were both really inconsistent and should be overlooked in the upcoming series against the Kiwis.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • GCBRONCO
  • Painin the Haas
  • Bucking Beads
  • BruiserMk1
  • pagey
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Spooky1013
  • Hurrijo
  • phoenix
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.