Australia v England fourth Test

No good Bancroft struggled through that and did plenty of hard work then out.

Needs to learn how to still score when it’s tough. 12% attacking shots and there was plenty of short balls and over pitched. One scoring shot off the 17.

Broad pretty much just bowled an over of wides and gets away with it

Not seeing at all what Bancroft brings that Renshaw got punted for.
Hes done nothing , yet not a contrary word from anyone.
He still hasn't scored first innings runs and just tortured me fo over 2 hrs on a road.

Poor kid. Almost feel sorry for a Pom.

Hahaha, suck shit.

That sums up the English summer so far. Onya Davie

Uzzie gone, run rate might actually go up now. Surely he’s under threat now

Smith 165*, 134*, 192 Last three Boxing Days.

Smith 165*, 134*, 192 Last three Boxing Days.
Khawaja was disappointing... I'm a massive fan of his, I'd have him in my top 3 current batsmen when his going, but he just needs to find some form

Khawaja was disappointing... I'm a massive fan of his, I'd have him in my top 3 current batsmen when his going, but he just needs to find some form

Needs infinity more chances like the Marshes, that's all.

So do you like at dropping Bancroft, moving Khawaja to open and have Maxwell come in at 3 for Sydney?

Persist with both, they just need to work the singles better

Bounce is less than yesterday and Australia haven’t adjusted.

Woakes' ball to dismiss Mitch Marsh pitched 8.7m from the stumps but only bounced 72cm. Yesterday, a ball on the same length bounced 1.1m

Bounce is less than yesterday and Australia haven’t adjusted.

Woakes' ball to dismiss Mitch Marsh pitched 8.7m from the stumps but only bounced 72cm. Yesterday, a ball on the same length bounced 1.1m

Yep, bodes well for Aus, even though we’re losing wickets unnecessarily. If the wicket keeps going, it’ll be a minefield by the 4th innings

That batting from Australia this morning was absolutely disgraceful and the wicket right now is showing just how pathetic it was. Four chopped ons, come on, that's rubbish on any surface.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Broncs1459
  • Harry Sack
  • Allo
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  • Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.