CRICKET Australia v India

Innings defeat on the cards imo.

Weakened the batting without strengthening the bowling

Cummins is continuing to bowl trash and his captaincy isn't much better. Murphy has looked the most threatening bowler, even in his first over here...so Cummins takes him straight off after one over.

Just wish SOK, aka the most underrated and unappreciated Aus bowler ever, was still around :’(

Why'd Murphy get taken off after 1 decent over? Can we get him and Boland on please

I can't help but feel this is Hubris from the Aussie cricket team.

Commentators just said Renshaw hurt his knee in the warm up / training this morning. I hope it isn't too serious.

Murphy gets another one. Should have bowled from the start of the day.

Murphy looks a long term player, unrelenting accuracy.

Wow that looks CLEARLY out, wow.

Nothing on snicko but no hot spot and that looked like it clearly deflected.

That's the benefit of bowling so many good balls, when you ball the rare bad one, it gets a wicket.

I don't know how you are supposed to watch cricket in India with the volume on, the crowd noises are so annoying. Who thinks it a great idea to bring one of the squeeze noise toys to a game

It’s like the soccer World Cup with the vuvu things

I don't know how you are supposed to watch cricket in India with the volume on, the crowd noises are so annoying. Who thinks it a great idea to bring one of the squeeze noise toys to a game
Personally id flog any person near me that bought one of them to a game i was in attendance.

I have gone in to fight for Lyon in the past but comparing these 2, he doesn't look anywhere near as threatening as Murphy. Gazza needs to lift, get us back in the game

Active Now

• Nerd
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Waynesaurus
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • spanky
  • Wolfie
  • mrtij
  • simplythebest
  • eggstar10
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • Reds2011
  • Gaz
  • Allo
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.