CRICKET Australia v India

Cummins is giving me the shits. His bowling has been poor so far and i don't rate his captaincy at all.

The pitch doesn’t seem that bad for left handed batters 🤷‍♂️

Maybe Aussie batters just aren’t that good in Indian conditions…

Jadeja dropped by Smith in the last over of the day... basically expected for them to not take their chances in a game like this... not ruthless enough

Cummins is giving me the shits. His bowling has been poor so far and i don't rate his captaincy at all.

He gets tonked in the IPL as well, just doesn't suit him at all.

Not sure anyone can really fault his captaincy to date, we've barely lost a game under him, we will probably lose this one though.

FFS ! Cummins had Rohit dropped at slip one ball , cart wheeled the off stump the next .
But he`s shit . LOL .

FFS ! Cummins had Rohit dropped at slip one ball , cart wheeled the off stump the next .
But he`s shit . LOL .

Did you actually watch the game? He had a nice couple of balls but most of his bowling yesterday and especially the afternoon before was awful. Both Cummins and Lyon were for the most part comfortably outperformed by Murphy and Boland. Anyone who watched yesterday could not legitimately argue otherwise.

Did you actually watch the game? He had a nice couple of balls but most of his bowling yesterday and especially the afternoon before was awful. Both Cummins and Lyon were for the most part comfortably outperformed by Murphy and Boland. Anyone who watched yesterday could not legitimately argue otherwise.
Cummins is entitled to one off day. It doesn’t take away from the fact he is one of the greatest fast bowlers Australia has ever produced, some would even argue the greatest. This first innings performance doesn’t instantly make him a shit bowler.

Cummins is entitled to one off day. It doesn’t take away from the fact he is one of the greatest fast bowlers Australia has ever produced, some would even argue the greatest. This first innings performance doesn’t instantly make him a shit bowler.

Who has said that he is? He’s a great bowler, doesn’t change the fact most of this first innings he’s been awful.

Batting is by far our biggest problem .. it’s been our biggest problem for a long time over in India and other places where the ball turns .. we simply can’t occupy the crease for long enough periods of time and until we find a way to do that we won’t be competitive in series like this

Batting is by far our biggest problem .. it’s been our biggest problem for a long time over in India and other places where the ball turns .. we simply can’t occupy the crease for long enough periods of time and until we find a way to do that we won’t be competitive in series like this

It’s so true and it is also why it was so weird to drop Head. Even if he isn’t going to last long, at least he bats so quick he might get a 30 before getting out and on these surfaces, that’s a good score for an Aussie.

I know they won’t do it for the second test but I’d be looking at this for the team:

1. Khawaja (he failed sure but he has only had one innings in India on a doctored pitch)
2. Head (Gove him a chance against pace early which is his strength and allows accommodating a hands comb who looked good)
3. Labushagne
4. Smith
5. Green
6. Handscomb
7. Carey
8. Starc (only because playing Boland makes the tail too long)
9. Cummins (only because he is captain)
10. Murphy
11. Lyon

But he`s shit . LOL .

Stop watching the highlights and start watching the game, Cummins was carted in his first few overs where as India on the other hand got a couple of wickets with the new ball.

Like to hear the argument for him being the greatest.

Stop watching the highlights and start watching the game, Cummins was carted in his first few overs where as India on the other hand got a couple of wickets with the new ball.

Cummins bowled very well yesterday .
Like I said he bowled two unplayable balls in a row .

The heavy humidity aided the Indians to swing the ball . After mid day it had burnt off . Cummins tried to emulated the swing the Indians got . But the ball didn`t swing and he got hit about .

Now ,,, do you think Cummins tried pitching on a full length because he thought he might change his natural game and become a swing bowler or was he under instructions from the coach ?

Mohammed Shami looks more assured at the crease than most of our top order ..

7-124 are amazing stats on debut. Shame that it will be in a losing cause. Hopefully the Aussies show a little more grit in their second dig. I'm tipping a Smitty century.

Active Now

• TwoLeftFeet
  • simplythebest
  • eggstar10
  • Reds2011
  • Fitzy
  • Gaz
  • ostin86
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • jd87
  • Bucking Beads
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • spanky
  • mrtij
  • Dexter
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.