CRICKET Australia v India

Cummins is bowling like shit and this looks like a road all of a sudden. Not lookin' good.

All out within 2 sessions on day 1 and not looking like taking a wicket... soooo back to the broncos off season then???

Patty gets carted in India, not sure why that is. Especially in the IPL.

Well let's see what Murphy has.

His nickname has to have something geeky to do with it right?

I don't wanna be too negative but I think we are gonna get flogged here boys

Murphy was pretty impressive, I’d say he pretty comfortably out bowled Lyon.

Pretty poor team selections. If we wanted to drop a batsman it should have been Warner, not Head. Our batting is way too light on for this, and not picking a spinner to take it away from right handers is a recipe for danger.

Pretty poor team selections. If we wanted to drop a batsman it should have been Warner, not Head. Our batting is way too light on for this, and not picking a spinner to take it away from right handers is a recipe for danger.

Totally agree about Warner. Still can’t believe they dropped ahead as well, he’s a decent spinner at least. You would have gone with Swepson?

Warner’s surely just doing the farewell tour isn’t he?

Not a great start to his tour to get rolled like that. Renshaw wasn’t any better either, playing across the line first ball..

Swepson averages 50 against RHB for the Bulls and 24 against LHB.

If Agar doesn't play here, where does he play? It's the perfect pitch for a left arm bowler.

Swepson averages 50 against RHB for the Bulls and 24 against LHB.
I didn't say Swepson. I notice you've done this a bit, you reply to something that isn't said, and then don't reply when you're called out on it.

I didn't say Swepson. I notice you've done this a bit, you reply to something that isn't said, and then don't reply when you're called out on it.

If you want it going away, then Swepson was the logical choice on tour. He's the Leggie.

The two off spinners and the left arm don't do what you want.

If you want it going away, then Swepson was the logical choice on tour. He's the Leggie.

The two off spinners and the left arm don't do what you want.
Agar bowls left arm leg spin?

hopefully nowhere because he's not good enough, left armer or not
He would be more useful than Boland in this side. At least Agar can bat and is worth runs in the field, and can threaten to turn it away from the right hander. I'm an absolute Agar hater, but he should have played.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Nightwatchman
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Harry Sack
  • Dreaglor
  • Hurrijo
  • DrGee
  • Kenny powers
  • Scdeac
  • Waynesaurus
  • Gaz
  • thenry
  • LGH
  • bert_lifts
  • lynx000
  • Broncosgirl
  • jarro65
  • Bucking Beads
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.