Australia V NZ game talk...QLD time only.

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Ok guys I have no idea if the game is on the same time as the what it is anywhere else. It starts here at 6.30 pm ish so if it has NO SPOILERS please.

New Zealand:
1.Lance Hohaia, 2.Jason Nightingale, 3.Shaun Kenny-Dowall, 4. Junior Sa'u, 5.Sam Perrett, 6.Benji Marshall (captain), 7.Nathan Fien, 8.Frank-Paul Nuuausala, 9.Thomas Leuluai, 10.Adam Blair, 11.Sika Manu, 12.Simon Mannering, 13.Jeremy Smith.
Interchange: 14.Issac Luke, 15.Greg Eastwood, 16.Frank Pritchard, 17.Ben Matulino.

Australia:
1.Darius Boyd, 2. Brett Morris, 3.Brent Tate, 4. Chris Lawrence, 5. Lote Tuqiri, 6, Todd Carney, 7. Cooper Cronk. 8. Matt Scott, 9. Cameron Smith, 10. David Shillington, 11. Greg Bird, 12. Sam Thaiday, 13. Paul Gallen
Interchange: 14. Dean Young, 15. Petro Civoniceva, 16. Tom Learoyd-Lahrs, 17. Robbie Farah, 18. Kurt Gidley

Referee: Richard Silverwood (England)

Ok don't know what everyone else thinks but I think NZ might either go into the game to confident or play a bit off to put us in a false sense of security for the final.

I'm hoping we destroy them personally...... but not at the expense of Locky not playing next week. If he is on the outer I would like to see him play his last game and it be at home.

Can't believe the scheduling of this game...nor from 9 Qld. This entire competition has been a joke.

NZ should win...but I feel a Roosters/Broncos thing happening.

Yeah I know the game has already started.... in fact is in 30 mins game over.

But resisting the urge to find out score, I wanna watch it :mrgreen:

Don't worry Aeetee, I'm with you. Game starts any second! Let's kick this thread off.

Like I care what the weather is tomorrow... Paul Burt get off my TV

oh and Sterlo just said that Slater and Locky will play next week.

And just start the bloody game already....

What's up with Fittler's pre-match interview.

Todd Carney...filling in for Lockyer...those are some big shoes to fill...yeah.

really.... not for the DM player of the year surely?

Wow, I'm so glad Nein delayed coverage of these ads so more people could watch them in prime time.

Did I say ads? I meant game.

That's it, more money to be made at this time slot...... **** em

Kiwi's booing the Australian national anthemn...pretty classless.

Although, the performance is pretty hammy.

omg its that Tay Zonda or what ever his name is....
is that booing of our anthem I can hear?

Wow, that guy singing the anthem is like super pumped!

Aeetee said:
omg its that Tay Zonda or what ever his name is....
is that booing of our anthem I can hear?

:lol: I saw him in some Halloween video earlier...was about the only good part of it.

Here comes the Haka.

This is a new one.

And a long one.

gayest haka ever........

What is this dancing with the stars.

Game on mother **** ers game ooonnnnnn

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Harry Sack
  • FACTHUNT
  • ettybay
  • Shane Tronc
  • kiwibronco
  • sooticus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Old Mate
  • teampjta
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.