Australia V NZ game talk...QLD time only.

What about 7 passes came off all year for Lawerence, that is an amazing strike rate.

[icon_lol1.

I can't believe some of you guys are tearing down some of the boys tonight. I don't think anybody in the Green and Gold did themselves any harm with tonight's performance, in fact I think the likes of Scott have pushed their claims for the final.

I don't know why people are criticising Carney, Lawrence or Tuqiri. Especially Tuqiri who I thought did well with limited opportunities.

Goood game.
Thought our front rowers were epic.

I'd have Farrah on the bench over Gidley (although why we'd have to have Smith off the field is anybody's guess).
Carney was OK, but let his next rep game be for NSW. He is certainly no threat to Lockyer just yet.

Lawrence is a freaking turnstyle in defence. I'd have Tonga over him purely on his defence capabilities although he does offer a little more in attack.

Boyd was great, should have been playing on the wing in every game.

so my team would be:
Slater, Boyd, Tonga, Tate, Morris, Lockyer, Cronk (PRINCE should have been there though, lets be honest), Shillo, Smith, Civa, Thaiday, Lewis, Gallen bench: Farrah, Scott, TLL, Bird

Active Now

• Foordy
  • Dash
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Wolfie
  • Behold
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Broncosgirl
  • Swordfish
  • Jazza
  • Midean
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Painin the Haas
  • Harry Sack
... and 17 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.